16-06-2014, 09:26 PM
Chat later gents

gaz1959
16-06-2014, 09:30 PM
Enjoy Rammy

wishI could have a beer >:( ;D

lazaat
16-06-2014, 09:30 PM
I will join you in a couple of weeks gaz and Rammy B)

alfinyalcabo
16-06-2014, 10:41 PM
Im on whiskey tonight with an odd magners thrown in.. not the best of mixes.. XD

lazaat
18-06-2014, 10:46 PM
Did you have that beer Rammy? I think he may be in France now drinking red wine

Oldtimeram
19-06-2014, 07:35 AM
Yes I had that beer.:D

Last night it was a cold bottle of Bulmers fruit cider and then some red wine, but not in France. I was down in my "man cave" (cabin in the garden) watching Ice Cold in Alex on dvd.

French wine on Sunday evening though. :D

RedBasie
23-06-2014, 08:48 AM

Last night it was a cold bottle of Bulmers fruit cider and then some red wine, but not in France. I was down in my "man cave" (cabin in the garden) watching Ice Cold in Alex on dvd.

I could watch that film over and over again just for that lager scene in Alexandria.:star:

RedBasie
23-06-2014, 08:53 AM
Another to watch is the bar scene in Round Midnight. Man at the bar when the one next to him suddenly collapses in to a heap says "Can I have some of that ?"XD

Oldtimeram
23-06-2014, 01:45 PM

I could watch that film over and over again just for that lager scene in Alexandria.:star:[/quote]

John Mills got totally p1ssed filming that. It was real Carlsberg he was drinking and they had to do approx 10 takes before they got it right. Even then, if you look at the various clips of them drinking at the bar, in one scene the beer is full with a large frothy head then in the next scene there is no head and then back to the beer having a head again lol