PDA

View Full Version : funny burnley thread

cpw_cpw
17-06-2014, 06:39 PM
WARNING - speculators will be banned (linky).

tone should be working for the FSA. he's wasted here, i tell thee. - view external link (http://boards.footymad.net/forum.php?tno=104&fid=297&sty=2&act=1&mid=2111038744)

jiltedjohn
17-06-2014, 07:04 PM
This country needs a revolution and the ssooner the better.

Ubuntu.

alfinyalcabo
17-06-2014, 08:20 PM
He has deleted the thread,must have realised what a cont he looked banning people for speculating who the first fixture would be.. phookin meglomaniac that he is.. :s

wolves71
17-06-2014, 09:16 PM
He has deleted the thread,must have realised what a cont he looked banning people for speculating who the first fixture would be.. phookin meglomaniac that he is.. :s

Who's deleted it, Claret Tony?

cpw_cpw
17-06-2014, 09:29 PM
yep, he must have done.

he was warning posters not to speculate on BFC's first fixture. some ****** about it breaching copyright rules or something.

to be fair to the fella, at least he makes it known he's logged in as THE MOD.

unlike some i could mention.

wolves71
17-06-2014, 09:52 PM
yep, he must have done.

he was warning posters not to speculate on BFC's first fixture. some ****** about it breaching copyright rules or something.

to be fair to the fella, at least he makes it known he's logged in as THE MOD.

unlike some i could mention.

I thought they dropped all the copyright rules anyway? As for speculating, most football fans do it anyway regarding fixtures.

Agree with your last point, invisible mods :blue:

cpw_cpw
17-06-2014, 10:00 PM
he said as much re: the copyright rules in his post. was still going to ban people for speculating. he's had a re-think.

there are some very invisible mods on here.

chalky-ncfc
18-06-2014, 10:09 AM
How the hell can you stop people speculating on who your opening fixture is against,surely that cant be copyrighted?...

What about the FA Cup,would it be wrong to speculate who we might get in that as well?...