PDA

View Full Version : The team as it stands !!!

theoldman
17-06-2014, 07:44 PM
Just taken this off the official site could we afford to loose a couple more once the new manager comes in. - view external link (http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/page/PlayerProfileIndex/0,,10290,00.html)

theoldman
17-06-2014, 07:47 PM
Frightning about to start the season without a goalkeeper jeezo :(

1875STEVE
17-06-2014, 10:42 PM
McGivern and Nelsson can go.

Id keep the rest.

theoldman
18-06-2014, 12:17 PM
Nelson for me get a decent central defender for either Forster or Hanlon to partner.
McGivern has another season of his contract to go would keep him to january under the new manager to see if his passing and mistakes improve.
Stevenson still remains and again he will serve under yet another manager did a cat give birth to him nine years at the club :? . In all honesty best of luck to him but you still feckin frustrate me Lewis.

HIBERNIAN_MAD_ADMIN
21-06-2014, 10:58 AM
Nelson for me get a decent central defender for either Forster or Hanlon to partner.
McGivern has another season of his contract to go would keep him to january under the new manager to see if his passing and mistakes improve.
Stevenson still remains and again he will serve under yet another manager did a cat give birth to him nine years at the club :? . In all honesty best of luck to him but you still feckin frustrate me Lewis.

They are all still under contract.

McGivern is phuckin terrible. Bin him.

And Lewis, id forgot about him, just not good enough.

Godflesh
21-06-2014, 11:24 AM
We finished the season with the worst side in the league. Given that theres very little (usually) between the bottom of the SPFL and the Championship id suggest that that side would have struggled to come straight up.

We have since lost 15 players and the league has been strengthened with the addition of Hearts (where morale is high and the fans totally behind the club) and Rangers (who only a fool would deny will romp it).

We need t make some seriously good signings, really quickly otherwise we will be down for a while.