PDA

View Full Version : Where's the red dog gone?

Oldtimeram
19-06-2014, 05:00 PM
I hope I have frightened him off. :D

Oops I forgot, I have got to be good...that should have read I hope I have NOT frightened him off ;D

One must be kind to all God's creatures ;)

Hello Basie/Awkwesasne XD

RedBasie
23-06-2014, 08:41 AM

Oops I forgot, I have got to be good...that should have read I hope I have NOT frightened him off ;D

Nope,I'm still here , although unfortunately I cannot give you my undivided attention all of the time. There are other sheep to run the fat off and require penning.Have a nice day.:)

Oldtimeram
23-06-2014, 01:39 PM

I am thank you. I am in Disneyland Paris with my daughter and having a great time :D

Nope,I'm still here , although unfortunately I cannot give you my undivided attention all of the time. There are other sheep to run the fat off and require penning.Have a nice day.:)[/quote]

Oldtimeram
23-06-2014, 05:32 PM
I am thank you. I am in Disneyland Paris with my daughter and having a great time :D

alfinyalcabo
23-06-2014, 06:22 PM

Do they let you through to the front of the queue when you are in your wheelchair Rammy ? :P

Oldtimeram
23-06-2014, 08:34 PM
Absolutely! :D

Today my legs ached so much I could have done with a wheelchair.

Oldtimeram
24-06-2014, 03:54 PM
Ache even more today :blue:

Altobelli
25-06-2014, 08:30 AM
It's good that the red dog has not gone away and is making a good fist of it :)

RedBasie
25-06-2014, 09:08 AM
It's good that the red dog has not gone away and is making a good fist of it :)

But not too good, eh ? I've just got find the right dividing line.;D

lazaat
29-06-2014, 09:46 AM
Don't let that Derby fan get to you RedBasie, he's still angry that Clough won you those European cups XD