PDA

View Full Version : Glad we are out

alfinyalcabo
19-06-2014, 08:55 PM
I can get back to watching those box sets.. XD XD XD

cpw_cpw
19-06-2014, 09:02 PM
'koff, alf.

we can still qualify! there's still hope.

alfinyalcabo
19-06-2014, 09:09 PM
'koff, alf.

we can still qualify! there's still hope.

I bet you wont be running into the bookies to get your money on it Fluty.. :)

wellin
19-06-2014, 09:10 PM
Still qualify...Don't be silly now.

cpw_cpw
19-06-2014, 09:13 PM
Still qualify...Don't be silly now.

it's that kind of thinking that has meant you've been just a small county in england for much of your history.

we'll see.

JoePublic
19-06-2014, 10:54 PM
Don't mistake blind optimism for being $h! t

England are officially and un mistakenly $h! t

We are on the same level as San Marino and the Ascension Islands.

An absolutely disgraceful performance.

cpw_cpw
19-06-2014, 11:09 PM
slight over reaction there.

davee59
20-06-2014, 07:58 AM
Don't mistake blind optimism for being $h! t

England are officially and un mistakenly $h! t

We are on the same level as San Marino and the Ascension Islands.

An absolutely disgraceful performance.

It was a medocre performance but no worse than that. Suarez was the difference last night with his two great finishes.

Over the years I have seen some disgraceful England performances but the two in this World Cup were nowhere near that level. We have some good younger players so let's hope that the future can provide some more promise.

bwfcforever
20-06-2014, 08:11 AM
good post davee couldnt agree more

Acido
20-06-2014, 02:47 PM
No it certainly hasnt been disgreaceful from us!!

But odd bits of slack marking has cost us and when we're not making the most of all our possession either, then its not surprising really that we've lost both games. I think we've looked better this time though compared to the last world cup.

bwfcforever
20-06-2014, 02:49 PM
like me ...always look on the white side of life eh ;-)

alfinyalcabo
20-06-2014, 02:52 PM
No improvement whatsoever from the last world cup,how anybody can take any positives from this time is beyond me. :O

Superbia_In_Prodis
21-06-2014, 10:41 PM
At least we mad it there , unlike hamish

jiltedjohn
21-06-2014, 10:48 PM
No improvement whatsoever from the last world cup,how anybody can take any positives from this time is beyond me. :O

TBH the only thing I cam remember from the last WC was a lad along the road had one of those voova, vuva - one of those ****en tooter things. >:(

Acido
21-06-2014, 10:58 PM

Some of our footy has been positive Alf and we have given it a go at least against some half decent opposition. There certainly hasnt been any crappy blatant-draw performances like we saw 4 years ago (like against America & Algeria).

When it all hits home and the fact that we are out becomes clear, then yes Im disappointed and Im very angry with the team, we really could have done better than this.