PDA

View Full Version : Goodwillie, Boyd, McFadden,

theoldman
20-06-2014, 08:06 PM
The type of players we need to get back to the premier quickly. Who will we end up with.

Godflesh
20-06-2014, 09:55 PM
None. If we weren't prepared to match Aberdeen for wages last year we sure as hell wont pay decent wages this year.

theoldman
22-06-2014, 11:08 AM
None. If we weren't prepared to match Aberdeen for wages last year we sure as hell wont pay decent wages this year.

Aye you are probably right but if we really want to mount a challenge with the hope of getting back quickly we really need to push the boat out and bring a couple like this in.
Leeanne you know it makes sense pay out the money for two decent forwards.

seethin
22-06-2014, 01:28 PM
Petrie will have to pay decent bucks for Stub and Co

Not forgetting what it would have cost to pay Tel and MM off

Poor ST sales that have been on parade since March wont help either

Then you have SPL players that you can't punt but have to pay

Where is this money coming from ?? Hibs are fv ked and will be for some considerable time

FFS you have just brought back a player who has been on loan for 2 yr that's what you have to play with so stop fantasising and look at the Hobo Debt XD

1875STEVE
22-06-2014, 08:29 PM
Petrie will have to pay decent bucks for Stub and Co

Not forgetting what it would have cost to pay Tel and MM off

Poor ST sales that have been on parade since March wont help either

Then you have SPL players that you can't punt but have to pay

Where is this money coming from ?? Hibs are fv ked and will be for some considerable time

FFS you have just brought back a player who has been on loan for 2 yr that's what you have to play with so stop fantasising and look at the Hobo Debt XD

I love when Jambos try to come on and lecture anyone about budgets and debt. XD

Hibs have sold 6k season tkts, not massive but once we get the new manager in and sign a few players they will pick up.

A youngster coming back from loan, what's wrong with that??? He was rated as one of div 1's best full backs. Im delighted.

We have minimal premier league players to pay, as 14 left after their contracts expired and 1 was sold.

We have room to move

1875STEVE
22-06-2014, 08:33 PM
Btw I cant see any of the players mentioned wanting to sign.

We should be looking at the likes of Lyle Taylor who's been told he can go.

Falkirk and Plastick Whistle in for him, we should be too.

Get_it_up_ya
22-06-2014, 11:12 PM
I love when Jambos try to come on and lecture anyone about budgets and debt. XD

Hibs have sold 6k season tkts, not massive but once we get the new manager in and sign a few players they will pick up.

A youngster coming back from loan, what's wrong with that??? He was rated as one of div 1's best full backs. Im delighted.

We have minimal premier league players to pay, as 14 left after their contracts expired and 1 was sold.

We have room to move with wages.

As for money, we got a Ai500,000 parachute payment for going down via the play offs for a start.

Paid by the SFA, after the backed the new SPFL set-up.

Something the team that finishes bottom didn't get.

Debt, ours was 5.2m as of last count, most of which is a mortgage, with a one off yearly payment.

Your debt is Ai2.5m already, after writing off 30m+.

So after a week of being out of admin, your debt is already back up to half of ours.

Bolt.

Hee Hee Hee
His usernam

theoldman
23-06-2014, 06:01 PM
Btw I cant see any of the players mentioned wanting to sign.

We should be looking at the likes of Lyle Taylor who's been told he can go.

Falkirk and Plastick Whistle in for him, we should be too.

I like Lyle Taylor as well but sure I heard they want a fee for him as the three mentioned are all out of contract, did Blackburn no just release Goodwillie.