PDA

View Full Version : Solution

BlueMog
20-06-2014, 11:46 PM
Clearly the current convoluted, expensive infrastructure doesn't work. For the next World Cup...Don't mention it until 1 month before the competition begins (just in case any of the players need to get a new passports)and THEN hold a referendum where we can all nominate our squad. The one that "agrees" the most will be the players sent. Have a lottery to select a manager (free tickets, no previous experience necessary), sack ALL of the coaches, trainers, psychologists, dieticians, ballet f****** teachers and anything else the precious darlings feel they need. Abandon all "friendlies" because they obviously serve no purpose whatsoever. Put the players up for one night before the first game, (three to a room in a Travelodge). Provide booze, drugs, whores and looped "Made In Chelsea" on tv. And finally, send them out for the match without any training, tactics or motivation.

Even then they cannot possibly do worse than get f***** at the first hurdle.

jiltedjohn
21-06-2014, 12:20 AM
The other night in the pub we were jusst saying you never see kids playing in the streets or park these days, not just football but sports or games in general. I don't have kids so can't say if the youth of today play much sport??? The other week where I used to play as a kid I saw a sign -No Ball Games. :blue: