PDA

View Full Version : So Tintin, were you not impressed?

Oldtimeram
21-06-2014, 08:50 AM
Attended the Blackpool meet and not bothering with coming to Torquay. It wasn't that bad was it?

Lots of nice boozers' in Torquay too.

alfinyalcabo
22-06-2014, 09:22 PM
He will most likely be away at a Star Wars convention .. XD

lazaat
29-06-2014, 09:49 AM
Attended the Blackpool meet and not bothering with coming to Torquay. It wasn't that bad was it?

Lots of nice boozers' in Torquay too.

All he can remember from Blackpool is ironing a few shirts, the rest of the time he was smashed XD

tintinlostsnowy
03-07-2014, 06:50 PM
Nah I really enjoyed it, I wanted to come but everything comes at once.

Cars in for mot took it in yesterday and it's still not out so god knows how much that's going to cost, I told him I was in no rush as I am off for two weeks.

Laptop ******ed up so was using my 10 year old gateway computer until I got this one last week.

Phone is ballsed so using my old work brick until I find out how much mot is.

I couldn't justify going away when money is going out left right and centre plus I have a wedding to attend tomorrow which I didn't realise was the same day :O

Oldtimeram
03-07-2014, 07:03 PM
Ok, I'll let you off this time but no more excuses next time lol

tintinlostsnowy
03-07-2014, 07:07 PM
Cheers Rammy all my numbers are stored in my old phone and not to the bloomin sim so if ya text me let me know it's you and I'll save it. I may get them from the memory card but until I have a new one I won't know had loads of stuff on it and some tosser making me slam on has made my brew go all over it :blue:

Altobelli
03-07-2014, 07:20 PM
Sorry you cannot make it Tintin :(

But there is some good excuses there that I may use in the future XD