View Full Version : OT:Strange neighbourhood

monty_rhodes
21-06-2014, 04:27 PM
IBS quote: "Most of the atheists (not all) are usually self centred, hedonistic, self worshipping pleasure junkies who put themselves on a pedestal. On the whole they have been very poor neighbours."
Wow!!
I've lived in a small village for 35 years and have no idea if my neighbours are atheists, agnostics or what. But IBS knows his non-Muslim neighbours are all atheists and they are mostly bad people. Perhaps he should up sticks and go live in Iraq, Nigeria or Pakistan. I'm sure his Muslim neighbours would treat him as he deserves.

Zilzal
21-06-2014, 09:08 PM
Monty, is your ignorance of the beliefs of your fellow villagers due to the fact that they never invite you round for afternoon coffee and iced buns or early evening cocktails?

They surely don't avoid you in the street or deliberately leave you out of the village cricket team despite your offer to make tea and sandwiches as well as opening the batting and bowling, do they?

Al Shabaab and the Egyptian Muslim Brotherhood to but two, would surely not ostracise you so shabbily. I'll have a word with the Grand Ayatollah Ali al-Sistini, see what he can do to integrate you more.

gramiller1959
19-07-2014, 03:20 PM
another tread vanishes :)

montys medical advice thread has gone :/

kempo
19-07-2014, 03:21 PM

maybe he was terminal!

gramiller1959
19-07-2014, 03:22 PM

maybe he was terminal![/quote]

XD did he suffocate with the pants on his head ? :O

kempo
19-07-2014, 03:24 PM

XD did he suffocate with the pants on his head ? :O[/quote]

Dont know..I only wear snorkelling vests on my head..would be a bit daft wearing pants on head.

gramiller1959
19-07-2014, 03:25 PM

XD did he suffocate with the pants on his head ? :O[/quote]

Dont know..I only wear snorkelling vests on my head..would be a bit daft wearing pants on head.[/quote]

nope they were shorts ;D

great_fire
19-07-2014, 03:27 PM
[quote="monty_rhodes"
Wow!!
I've lived in a small village for 35 years and have no idea if my neighbours are atheists, agnostics or what. But IBS knows his non-Muslim neighbours are all atheists and they are mostly bad people. Perhaps he should up sticks and go live in Iraq, Nigeria or Pakistan. I'm sure his Muslim neighbours would treat him as he deserves.[/quote]

As long as he pays the Jizya.