PDA

View Full Version : Meaningless England game...

jolly_roger
21-06-2014, 07:39 PM
...against Costa Rica

Fed up of hearing this comment from the pundits.

Not meaningless if you've paid through the nose and travelled hundreds of miles to see the showponies.

Casper64Frank
21-06-2014, 07:52 PM
Not meaningless at all,try a few more youngsters.
Try to restore a bit of pride back into the long suffering fans...

Yes without a doubt show ponies.

gramiller1959
21-06-2014, 07:55 PM
It wont be all doom and gloom if costa kick our arse, at least something might get sorted then rather than the numpties saying we were unlucky :(

shshsh22
21-06-2014, 08:07 PM
i absolutely promise nothing will change,apart from the managerial and playerss.We will see the millers in the premiership before we a world cup semi,or final for england.

martinthemiller1968
22-06-2014, 08:27 AM
FA already said that Hodgson keeping his job. Think we need someone more stricter you cannot see roy the boy telling someone a few home truths. Dont have the anwser but something has to change.

deMiller
22-06-2014, 09:24 AM
Play as many youngsters as possible, blood them in.

riccallmiller
22-06-2014, 07:30 PM
id play hart up front with Rooney and put lampard in the net for his final cap. see if they can get it past fat frank. i would also make em wear their boots on the wrong feet to see if it helps us whip crosses into big joe up front.
He wont though he will go for youth who are poor and we will get beat.

jolly_roger
22-06-2014, 07:37 PM
I agree played up front Joe Hart would be head and shoulders above everybody else. ;D

gwru
23-06-2014, 11:10 AM
Watched press conference with Roy boy and Stevie G. Like this game everything is to nice to safe. Both should say goodbye before this game. Dosen't matter what side he puts out there's nobody to put some life into the team.

Jose Mourinho could do this job part-time. Get somebody he trusts to do day to day running of job and looking at players. He'd be there for games and big tournaments.