PDA

View Full Version : Footymads most hated poster...

Rab_The_Ger
21-06-2014, 07:45 PM
...Jilted John please step forward and be presented with your award.

chalky-ncfc
21-06-2014, 09:36 PM
To be fair Rab,i doubt that jj is footymads most hated poster...

jiltedjohn
21-06-2014, 09:41 PM
To be fair Rab,i doubt that jj is footymads most hated poster...

:D

TundraWolf
21-06-2014, 09:54 PM
Seems to be a rather biased, one man survey; JJ is A-OK with me!

Btw, you may wish to hate me as I am pointing out that the title to this thread is spelled incorrectly, it should read, "Footymad's..."

wolves71
21-06-2014, 09:57 PM
I'll take the award, i haven't won anything for a while ;D

chalky-ncfc
21-06-2014, 10:13 PM
You have won enough on here already Wolveslad,give somebody else a chance,i was hoping for the award myself...

jiltedjohn
21-06-2014, 10:21 PM
I feel the L :heart: V, for a minute I was getting paranoid no one liked me.

chalky-ncfc
21-06-2014, 10:29 PM
I quite admire you and cpw tbh,if i got the abuse that you two get on CM i wouldnt go on there again and stick to other boards...

I cant understand why posters put "waves" when they see you on there,it obvious that you both arent bothered about being seen on there otherwise you would log off before you went onto CM...

jiltedjohn
21-06-2014, 10:38 PM
My computer is like my hoose - it has more than one window open. I open up multiple footymad tabs and when I sign in on one, I sign into half a dozen, because my username is at the bottom of the page doesn't mean I'm looking in. ;D

chalky-ncfc
21-06-2014, 10:51 PM
I somehow feel letdown by that...:blue:

wolves71
21-06-2014, 10:51 PM
You have won enough on here already Wolveslad,give somebody else a chance,i was hoping for the award myself...

Very true, you have my vote as most hated.

Acido
21-06-2014, 10:53 PM
This thread title and opening post did make me laugh, but in all fairness Jilted isnt a bad poster.

We can and do disagree but what annoys me about posters on other boards is the disgusting abusive stuff they can come up with sometimes. Theres absolutely no need for that and some mods are actually far too lenient.

chalky-ncfc
21-06-2014, 10:54 PM

Very true, you have my vote as most hated.[/quote]

Good lad,errmm...I think XD

chalky-ncfc
21-06-2014, 10:57 PM
This thread title and opening post did make me laugh, but in all fairness Jilted isnt a bad poster.

We can and do disagree but what annoys me about posters on other boards is the disgusting abusive stuff they can come up with sometimes. Theres absolutely no need for that and some mods are actually far too lenient.

They are that lenient on CM i didnt even know that they had a mod on there until recently...

Acido
21-06-2014, 11:01 PM
Am I actually missing something here Chalky, on Cambs Mad ? I keep hearing about it.

jiltedjohn
21-06-2014, 11:04 PM

They are that lenient on CM i didnt even know that they had a mod on there until recently...[/quote]

Lenient? They've banned a few usernames recently, I wonder how many more they have banned and it's went un-noticed as there are no red cards.

chalky-ncfc
21-06-2014, 11:12 PM
I honestly wouldnt know where to begin when talking about CM Acido,its a good board to be a part of but you have to understand what its all about on there and its best to have very thick skin,,most newcomers dont last long before going elsewhere because of whats said on there...

They are a good bunch of lads on there but if you upset them then they gather in a pack and stick together,i think thats the reason that jj and cpw cant post on there anymore because they upset some of the clique...

jiltedjohn
21-06-2014, 11:14 PM
I honestly wouldnt know where to begin when talking about CM Acido,its a good board to be a part of but you have to understand what its all about on there and its best to have very thick skin,,most newcomers dont last long before going elsewhere because of whats said on there...

They are a good bunch of lads on there but if you upset them then they gather in a pack and stick together,i think thats the reason that jj and cpw cant post on there anymore because they upset some of the clique...

XD love it

chalky-ncfc
21-06-2014, 11:15 PM

They are that lenient on CM i didnt even know that they had a mod on there until recently...[/quote]

Lenient? They've banned a few usernames recently, I wonder how many more they have banned and it's went un-noticed as there are no red cards.[/quote]

Thats a fair point jj,there is a few posters that ruffled feathers on there in the past that no longer post anymore and i just presumed that they moved on...

Acido
21-06-2014, 11:19 PM
Arent they banned on there (Jilted & Cpw), which means they cant post full stop whether they want to or not.

And how did it all start on 'Cambridge' mad of all teams, thats a strange teams board to be a busy and controversial one.

chalky-ncfc
21-06-2014, 11:25 PM
JJ and cpw cant reply to posts on there,but if you look at theirs on old posts there is no red card...

I have no idea how CM ended up with the posters that they have on there,as far as i know there are only two Cambridge Utd supporters on there and the rest are spread across the country and support other teams...

I cant even remember how i ended up on there if im honest...

Archiebaird
21-06-2014, 11:41 PM
Rab the Ger must surely be the winner of the award.

Superbia_In_Prodis
21-06-2014, 11:44 PM
Rab the Ger must surely be the winner of the award.

You would grudge Sirus, the only thing he has ever achieved in his life?

Your a cruel man Archie :(

Elite_Arab
22-06-2014, 12:00 AM
LOL :D

chalky-ncfc
22-06-2014, 12:01 AM
Where have all of these Scots appeared from?...

chalky-ncfc
22-06-2014, 12:02 AM
That was quick,they have gone as quick as they appeared...

jiltedjohn
22-06-2014, 12:03 AM

Scotland???

Archiebaird
22-06-2014, 12:10 AM

Scotland???[/quote]

:D

Acido
22-06-2014, 12:12 AM

Dundee United eh, do you know Arabian Ian ? XD

TundraWolf
22-06-2014, 02:08 AM
I feel the L :heart: V, for a minute I was getting paranoid no one liked me.

Just because you are paranoid it doesn't mean no one is out to get you!>:) >:) >:)

Pentridge
22-06-2014, 08:54 AM
Probs Valley tbf.

Pentridge
22-06-2014, 09:06 AM
Am I actually missing something here Chalky, on Cambs Mad ? I keep hearing about it.

Great bunch of lads (and Paula obv) who log on there each day just to have the crack to help while away the day. I'm relatively new on there and honestly don't know where all this supposed hostility and abuse comes from as I've only ever found the posters on there more than helpful. It probably helps that when one of them calls me a ****/prick or saying something daft, I don't take it all personal and get het up about it because chances are in the next few posts I'll do the same to them. It's all just a bit of a laugh really and I can honestly say that some of the biggest guffaws I've had in that last few years have been through reading posts on that board.

Clearly some people don't get it and the best thing I can say is that maybe they should read another forum.

Prick is an sweary word? edit

jiltedjohn
22-06-2014, 09:18 AM
I used to post on the hammers board where everyone was called a 'c', great banter, but on CM it is just a clique, if you don't kiss their erses they throw a strop - but are in severe denial.

griff
22-06-2014, 09:19 AM

Great bunch of lads (and Paula obv) who log on there each day just to have the crack to help while away the day. I'm relatively new on there and honestly don't know where all this supposed hostility and abuse comes from as I've only ever found the posters on there more than helpful. It probably helps that when one of them calls me a ****/prick or saying something daft, I don't take it all personal and get het up about it because chances are in the next few posts I'll do the same to them. It's all just a bit of a laugh really and I can honestly say that some of the biggest guffaws I've had in that last few years have been through reading posts on that board.

Clearly some people don't get it and the best thing I can say is that maybe they should read another forum.

Pr[i][b][/i

Elite_Arab
22-06-2014, 09:33 AM

Dundee United eh, do you know Arabian Ian ? XD[/quote]

I know him well, he drinks in my local.

jiltedjohn
22-06-2014, 09:50 AM

I know him well, he drinks in my local.[/quote]

Whar aboots yir local?

Archiebaird
22-06-2014, 12:05 PM

Whar aboots yir local?[/quote]

Elite_Arab drinks in the High Corner.

Rab_The_Ger
22-06-2014, 12:15 PM
My computer is like my hoose - it has more than one window open. I open up multiple footymad tabs and when I sign in on one, I sign into half a dozen, because my username is at the bottom of the page doesn't mean I'm looking in. ;D

No chance. You're fooling no one.

Taintedice
22-06-2014, 12:32 PM
the fake man sh[size=3]itty fan calling himself superbia_in_proding came onto a different forum as though he was leading Manchester's Gay Pride march and posted this ..

Football is coming home :)

GSTQ, WATP, Rule Brittania!

Not been seen since XD

cpw_cpw
22-06-2014, 01:48 PM
it's interesting that the CM lads feel the need to come on here and explain themselves.

surely the board speaks for itself if it's such a wonderful banterous place.

no need to explain yourselves, lads. and certainly no need to say the same thing again and again.

makes you look insecure, lads.

LOL.

Rab_The_Ger
22-06-2014, 02:06 PM
Great stuff as per from inquisitive cow. Suck it up numb nut.

griff
22-06-2014, 02:39 PM
it's interesting that the CM lads feel the need to come on here and explain themselves.

surely the board speaks for itself if it's such a wonderful banterous place.

no need to explain yourselves, lads. and certainly no need to say the same thing again and again.

makes you look insecure, lads.

LOL.

Shush now Cowbag, shush. Real folk are talking.

Pentridge
22-06-2014, 04:01 PM

I'm not sure that's correct JJ, try logging onto a footymad page and opening up a few footymad boards. Then open up the same boards in another browser and see if your on all of them or just the one that the other browser is currently viewing.

Rab_The_Ger
22-06-2014, 04:30 PM
Correcto. Pents my son as always you're bang on the money.

Mods rule.

cpw_cpw
22-06-2014, 04:36 PM
if mods did in fact rule, all of your posts over the past 48 hours would have been deleted and your incessant trolling of certain posters would have been addressed.

odd that it hasn't.

cpw_cpw
22-06-2014, 04:39 PM

I'm not sure that's correct JJ, try logging onto a footymad page and opening up a few footymad boards. Then open up the same boards in another browser and see if your on all of them or just the one that the other browser is currently viewing.[/quote]

he didn't say browser. he said window. and he probably meant tab. no-one opens a new window now a days with the multiple tab thingy on most browsers.

and indeed if you're logged in across several boards over several tabs you appear logged in on all of them.

no need to thank me. you're welcome.

Rab_The_Ger
22-06-2014, 04:41 PM
Quite correct that cow, well done you.

If you know what I know you might just get there.

Pentridge
22-06-2014, 04:54 PM

I'm not sure that's correct JJ, try logging onto a footymad page and opening up a few footymad boards. Then open up the same boards in another browser and see if you're on all of them or just the one that the other browser is currently viewing.[/quote]

he didn't say browser. he said window. and he probably meant tab. no-one opens a new window now a days with the multiple tab thingy on most browsers.

and indeed if you're logged in across several boards over several tabs you appear logged in on all of them.

no need to thank me. you're welcome.[/quote]

My browser reference was to illustrate to JJ that he i

cpw_cpw
22-06-2014, 05:22 PM
yes, you're (partially) correct. ;D

you only appear as logged in and 'viewing' on the last tab you refreshed.

still no indication that you are actually viewing that forum though. just the last footy mad page you refreshed.

have to admit didn't realise it did that though.

EDIT - and you still appear logged in and viewing if you close the window without logging out. something most of us do i suspect.

Rab_The_Ger
22-06-2014, 05:31 PM
Viewing guests are shown to all with status.

cpw_cpw
23-06-2014, 03:32 PM
it's odd. i had boorlad *waves on two boards then.

must be some lag.

likes to read. hasn't the balls to post.

good job i'm giving NADS away innit.

Rab_The_Ger
23-06-2014, 03:36 PM
No chance you delusional fool. He's just a bit quicker upstairs nads

jiltedjohn
23-06-2014, 05:43 PM

I'm not sure that's correct JJ, try logging onto a footymad page and opening up a few footymad boards. Then open up the same boards in another browser and see if your on all of them or just the one that the other browser is currently viewing.[/quote]

no need to thank me. you're welcome.[/quote]

I was maybe not quite accurate with what I said, I ofte

Rab_The_Ger
23-06-2014, 05:47 PM
You're Jibbering again, nomark.

jiltedjohn
23-06-2014, 08:38 PM

Whar aboots yir local?[/quote]

Elite_Arab drinks in the High Corner.[/quote]

No very elite if he drinks in the Hilltoon.

Rab_The_Ger
23-06-2014, 08:50 PM
Try posting on the Scotland board Jibbering, you might digress with fellow Dee fans who seem to have your train of thought. Trolling grassing rat bags! Hiltoon.

Acido
23-06-2014, 09:28 PM

Ohh right, ask him then how he ever came to supporting Barnsley as well ? ;)

And has he still got that England shirt I created with his on it ? XD