PDA

View Full Version : Monday

bwfcforever
23-06-2014, 07:12 AM
B) B)

Hope yr weekend went well ...plenty ( if not to much ) ale for me :blue: ..oh well roll on weekend
i see some have been having plenty of fun this weekend on the board eh :blue: :blue: :blue: :blue:

WTF ..

gazulu
23-06-2014, 08:44 AM
Morning all, on afternoons this week so I'll miss the game as I did last week through work some may say a blessing in disguise. Hopefully we can salvage something from the tournament which has been a breath of fresh air after the rubbish in SA. Roll on the Championship kick off and Birmingham's march towards mid table obscurity. ;-)

bwfcforever
23-06-2014, 09:34 AM
XD XD

mid-table eh ...think we will be just behind ya gaz !

TundraWolf
23-06-2014, 11:36 AM
B) B)

Hope yr weekend went well ...plenty ( if not to much ) ale for me :blue: ..oh well roll on weekend
i see some have been having plenty of fun this weekend on the board eh :blue: :blue: :blue: :blue:

WTF ..

Apparently when we all went home for the weekend someone forgot to lock up and the resulting chaos followed.:/

I SUGGEST A PIT BULL BE LEFT ON THE PREMISES AS A PERMANENT FIXTURE.>:)

bwfcforever
24-06-2014, 07:21 AM
:-)

its like grange hill on here at the mo eh !

some really sad / lonley Individuals eh ! my dad is bigger than yrs etc FFS ! that said some ****er has obviously wound someone up …pitty they had to bring it here eh

Artist
24-06-2014, 07:40 AM
Think you'll find jj and his bezzie mate cpw brought it onto here.

griff
24-06-2014, 08:00 AM

So true Artist. Not the only board they've tried to take over or bring down, along with that bint Josephine, now masquerading as SlideySam.

bwfcforever
24-06-2014, 09:14 AM
:blue: :blue:

very sad IMO :blue: , any chance of taking it elsewhere ..? :?

griff
24-06-2014, 09:37 AM

Aye, well, the Bolton board looks quiet...

jiltedjohn
24-06-2014, 11:18 AM

So true Artist. Not the only board they've tried to take over or bring down, along with that bint Josephine, now masquerading as SlideySam.[/quote]

Aye and here's hoping some won't be posting in the future. - view external link (http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-27949674)

jiltedjohn
24-06-2014, 11:55 AM

I don't have any friends on here :D I was trolled on here from day one from paranoid posters with multiple usernames, in fact I think my 'bezzie friend' may have neen one of them (oh dear I'm being paranoid again). Don't worry, as I said on the other thread I won't be posting on footymad after the WC and hopefully BW can have EM back to himself.

griff
24-06-2014, 12:12 PM

I don't have any friends on here :D I was trolled on here from day one from paranoid posters with multiple usernames, in fact I think my 'bezzie friend' may have neen one of them (oh dear I'm being paranoid again). Don't worry, as I said on the other thread I won't be posting on footymad after the WC and hopefully BW can have EM back to himself.[/quote]

Aye, well jj, you're the one that just got dragged in over on CM; it was definitely them other two (i.e. several) that were out to bring the board down and it won't be long until they do the same here before moving on elsewhere. Some of us are watching to ensure that they don't get away with it and bring them to account. Oh, they'll point fingers elsewhere and make counter-claims (one example already this morning) and the multiple user-names are already in evidence here

bwfcforever
24-06-2014, 12:29 PM
BW can have EM back to himself.

B) B) B) B)

No offence to anyone , but thats better than, off late again IMO that is

bwfcforever
24-06-2014, 12:30 PM

Aye, well, the Bolton board looks quiet...[/quote]

XD XD DOH !!!
I have the power on there griff :-)

jiltedjohn
24-06-2014, 12:40 PM

I don't have any friends on here :D I was trolled on here from day one from paranoid posters with multiple usernames, in fact I think my 'bezzie friend' may have neen one of them (oh dear I'm being paranoid again). Don't worry, as I said on the other thread I won't be posting on footymad after the WC and hopefully BW can have EM back to himself.[/quote]

Aye, well jj, you're the one that just got dragged in over on CM; it was definitely them other two (i.e. several) that were out to bring the board down and it won't be long until they do the same here before moving on elsewhere. Some of us are watching to ensure that they don't get away with it and bring them to account. Oh, they'll point fingers elsewhere and make counter-claims (one example already this morning) and the multi

Rab_The_Ger
24-06-2014, 12:41 PM
Shut up you fool!

bwfcforever
24-06-2014, 02:40 PM
:blue:

chaps , no offence to any of you lads but , its all a little silly in the sense there isn't going to be an end to it unless one of you do the right ( IMO that is ) thing & drop it & move on ( nothing more odd than folk eh ) its going no where :blue: , I clocked a couple of threads etc & it seems one or 2 of you wont be posting on here ( not that you did much etc ) but it was always nice when you lads did , the Carlisle fella ,,moorlad is it .? being one lad I recall , & think one of you may have changed user recently ..? ) was it torro .? , & that for me is the sad bit in al this ...

guess I am sticking me nose into something that isn't my business to be fair :blue: ..hopefully you lads will see the light sooner rather than later :blue:

alfinyalcabo
24-06-2014, 02:44 PM

chaps , no offence to any of you lads but , its all a little silly in the sense there isn't going to be an end to it unless one of you do the right ( IMO that is ) thing & drop it & move on ( nothing more odd than folk eh ) its going no where :blue: , I clocked a couple of threads etc & it seems one or 2 of you wont be posting on here ( not that you did much etc ) but it was always nice when you lads did , the Carlisle fella ,,moorlad is it .? being one lad I recall , & think one of you may have changed user recently ..? ) was it torro .? , & that for me is the sad bit in al this ...

guess I am sticking me nose into something that isn't my business to be fair :blue: ..hopefully you lads will see the light sooner rather than later :blue:

Got it in one BW.. Storm in a teacup with Fluty (the one they call COW)being the main protagonist.. :)

bwfcforever
24-06-2014, 02:46 PM
hope so alf :blue:

how the devil are you BTW ..? all good eh .?

Rab_The_Ger
24-06-2014, 02:49 PM
No offence intended BW.

Edit: to your good self obviously.

bwfcforever
24-06-2014, 02:53 PM
& none taken mate

cpw_cpw
24-06-2014, 02:58 PM

Got it in one BW.. Storm in a teacup with Fluty (the one they call COW)being the main protagonist.. :)[/quote]

you really don't l

bwfcforever
24-06-2014, 03:00 PM
I suspect that isn't the case mate , however can we please knock it on the head now ...?

Rab_The_Ger
24-06-2014, 03:02 PM
COW, DO ONE!!!

alfinyalcabo
24-06-2014, 03:12 PM

Got it in one BW.. Storm in a teacup with Fluty (the one they call COW)being the main

cpw_cpw
24-06-2014, 03:20 PM
that's good to know alf, i mean soldado, i mean conyo.

lots of users for someone who's never been banned.

glass houses an all that.

alfinyalcabo
24-06-2014, 03:25 PM

Ive never denied thoses Fluty,I lost soldado when footymad went tits up ,so signed in again with Conyo .. somebody needs to keep a check on that cont Cartel Toeknee.. so in fact just one other thats all ..how about you?

cpw_cpw
24-06-2014, 03:28 PM
just this one, mate. once banned i don't go back.

unlike some, conyo.

alfinyalcabo
24-06-2014, 03:37 PM
just this one, mate. once banned i don't go back.

unlike some, conyo.

Well good for you Fluty ..

alfinyalcabo
24-06-2014, 05:00 PM
Fluty,I'm beginning to think you suffer from short term memory loss .

Rab_The_Ger
24-06-2014, 05:30 PM
He's no Einstein that's for sure.

chalky-ncfc
24-06-2014, 05:35 PM

Ive never denied thoses Fluty,I lost soldado when footymad went tits up ,so signed in again with Conyo .. somebody needs to keep a check on that cont Cartel Toeknee.. so in fact just one other thats all ..how about you?[/quote]

Sometimes you have to change your username through no fault of your own,i had do it a couple of times but i have always kept them along the same lines so posters knew that it was me (itschalky and chalkytheumbrella)...

What are cpw`s other usernames?...

cpw_cpw
24-06-2014, 06:49 PM

Ive never denied thoses Fluty,I lost soldado when footymad went tits up ,so signed in again with Conyo .. somebody needs to keep a check on that cont Cartel Toeknee.. so in fact just one other thats all ..how about you?[/quote]

Sometimes you have to change your username through no fault of your own,i had do it a couple of times but i have always kept them along the same lines so posters knew that it was me (itschalky and chalkytheumbrella)...

What are cpw`s other usernames?...[/quote]

you'll only ever hear from me under this one, pete.

Rab_The_Ger
24-06-2014, 06:51 PM
Thick as my last Richard The 3rd.

Some edit that Cow.

cpw_cpw
24-06-2014, 06:54 PM
Thick as my last Richard The 3rd.

Some edit that Cow.

it's common practice to use roman numerals when writing regnal numbers.

Rab_The_Ger
24-06-2014, 06:56 PM
That's not in your edit numb nut.

Rab_The_Ger
24-06-2014, 06:59 PM
Listen dafty. I'm going to cut you some slack, simply because I'm a good sort and you need some schooling. Thank me later.

cpw_cpw
24-06-2014, 07:02 PM
Listen dafty. I'm going to cut you some slack, simply because I'm a good sort and you need some schooling. Thank me later.

arfs.

Rab_The_Ger
24-06-2014, 09:20 PM
No arfing in the morning though. Sleep well.

lescand
25-06-2014, 05:42 AM

B) B) B) B)

Totally agree BW, it may usually be quiet on this board ****il they let out the inmates from the loony bin) but the posts were quality rather than quantity.
Afterall, who wants to talk about Virgin media or the postal service on an England forum?...hold on...I know someone without a life:D

jiltedjohn
25-06-2014, 10:22 AM

B) B) B) B)

Totally agree BW, it may usually be quiet on this board ****il they let out the inmates from the loony bin) but the posts were quality rather than quantity.
Afterall, who wants to talk about Virgin media or the postal service on an England forum?...hold on...I know someone without a life:D[/quote]

Another quality post from the troll but I hope BW will be able to post on tumbleweed mad in a few weeks.