PDA

View Full Version : now a days

cpw_cpw
23-06-2014, 02:07 PM
people seem to binge drink to hide their social inadequacies.

just an observation.

nads.

griff
23-06-2014, 03:13 PM
peo ple seem to b inge dr ink to hi de t heir so cial ina deq ua cies.

just an ob serva tion.

nads.

Hush now.

cpw_cpw
23-06-2014, 03:33 PM
nads, griff. nads.

Rab_The_Ger
23-06-2014, 03:34 PM
nads! NADS!! You've not got any!

griff
23-06-2014, 04:04 PM
nads, griff. nads.

Children should be seen and not heard.

Ssshhhh.

memyselfani
23-06-2014, 04:12 PM

just an observation.

nads.

I`ll drink to that... :-)

More likely most people are like sheep an dont like to be out of the circle

Make em pay at A&E few hundred quid they might see it different...instead of punishing us smokers at every chance

alfinyalcabo
23-06-2014, 04:46 PM
I dont know why you bother Fluty,it will only end in tears again.. Leave well alone.. :)

cpw_cpw
23-06-2014, 04:58 PM

just an observation.

nads.

Make em pay at A&E few hundred quid they might see it different...instead of punishing us smokers at every chance[/quote]

very observant comment. the sheep bit really makes sense.

basically what you're saying is ppl do daft things to be part of a circle or a clique, say?

i agree.

@alf - no idea what that comment's supposed to mean. you'll have to elaborate.

BigBadBen
23-06-2014, 05:00 PM

just an observation.

nads.

Make em pay at A&E few hundred quid they might see it different...instead of punishing us smokers at every chance[/quote]

basically what you're saying is ppl do daft things to be part of a circle or a clique, say?

i agree.

@alf - no idea what that comment's supposed to mean. you'll have to elaborate.[/quote]

think it means youse is a geet big homlord

griff
23-06-2014, 05:38 PM

just an observation.

nads.

i agree.

@alf - no idea what that comment's supposed to mean. you'll have to elaborate.[/quote]

Cowbag, just to humour you, you're obviously talking about some sort of clique on CM, but just who, over there, do you consider to be in it? I mean, by definition, a clique has barriers. Some are allowed in, some aren't. If you are using the term disparagingly, it would help to

Pentridge
23-06-2014, 05:43 PM
I've been asking JJ for ages tos regarding the "Clique", Griiff but to no avail. I'd like to know who 'they' are in case 'they' start bullying me tbf.

cpw_cpw
23-06-2014, 05:44 PM

just an observation.

nads.

i agree.

Cowbag, just to humour you, you're obviously talking about some sort of clique on CM, but just who, over there, do you consider to be in it? I mean, by definition, a clique has barriers. Some are allowed in, some aren't. If you are usi

griff
23-06-2014, 05:51 PM
As has often been said, Cowbag, you throw these statements around like confetti, out when asked to explain you avoid the question and disappear.
You're no more than a horrible little WUM, an immature coward and a waste of space.