PDA

View Full Version : Hodgson improvement

memyselfani
23-06-2014, 03:50 PM
Apparently we`re told that the team has really improved under Hodgson

Well lets look shall we...we lost to Italy when he took over with Pirlo running the show
Then 2014 we again play Italy ..we are told Pirlo will be marked out of the game but once again we lose and guess what ??? Pirlo runs the show

He takes the Ox to Brazil...for a nice holiday it seems as he wont be playing in our third and final game...nicely worked out yet again Roy

Our defence...which in my mind would have been far better with Terry alongside Cahill ( who actually plays week in week out with the guy ffs ) instead of "help what do I do with this ball" Jagielka

The whole back four looked like they were kicking a grenade not a football...even the Yanks centre backs had more composure than our lot...all four looked totally petrified everytime they had the ball ( or didnt in most cases )

And plays Rooney on the left instead of maybe doubling up with say Baines & Cole...again we cant coz Cole aint there...and B

alfinyalcabo
23-06-2014, 04:44 PM
"if we lose its zero pts from a group we should have won"

I never had us down as group winners ,in fact i was quite certain we wouldn't qualify,so much so i was going to put a bet on us to lose every match ..