PDA

View Full Version : World Cup weather & conditions etc

memyselfani
23-06-2014, 04:04 PM
Ok we are out...and we played rubbish...that im not disagreeing with but...It seems more than just a coincidence that the Sth American teams are shining thru here

The weather...Italy looked wiped out after looking a real threat in the amazon...coincidence ???

Spain after euro finals and a hard fought final few weeks in La Liga ...coincidence ??

The Brazilian league...Argie Chile etc have only started a few months ago ( not all the players play in those leagues admittedly but some do )...coincidence ??

Its been a really good World Cup to watch but its a bit strange the euro teams are struggling a wee bit...Holland struggled 2nd game...as did Germany

Personally I cant see England ever winning the World Cup again till its played in Sunderland Newcastle etc in January...i wanna see the Brazils & Argies shine then :-)

Artist
23-06-2014, 04:27 PM
Or we are just a bit shat

alfinyalcabo
23-06-2014, 04:40 PM
Or we are just a bit shat

I hate agreeing with Arty,but on this occasion i will reluctantly have to.. :)

WE ARE SCHITE .. if we played in winter the results would have been the same..

memyselfani
23-06-2014, 08:59 PM
Spain Germany Italy are as well I take it ...Costa Rica the new world rulers ???

TundraWolf
24-06-2014, 01:02 AM
...Costa Rica the new world rulers ???

A nation of only 5.4 million, yet as a team they play very well together...a well oiled machine!

memyselfani
24-06-2014, 02:27 PM
Cant see ya saying that a month ago

bwfcforever
24-06-2014, 02:44 PM
a well oiled machine

lots of people refer to our art like that ...mainly on a weekend like ! :blue: :blue:

hey msi , hope yr well & good fella

memyselfani
24-06-2014, 02:48 PM
Yeah not bad mate...bit better than Mr Hodgson anyway ;-)

bwfcforever
24-06-2014, 02:49 PM
bless our woy !

I feel for the lad :blue: :blue:

alfinyalcabo
24-06-2014, 02:50 PM
Woy wont wesign..whatever next for us.. :/

bwfcforever
24-06-2014, 02:51 PM
& why should he

who we gonna break next time if we do ( or even if he makes the call ) & does one ...?

stick with woy for the time being I say

alfinyalcabo
24-06-2014, 02:53 PM
We need a scapegoat BW.. Its normally the manager.. XD XD

memyselfani
24-06-2014, 02:53 PM
Cant really see an obvious replacement anyway...can only work with what ya got I suppose...makes a few blinders IMO thou

dazzyo-villa
25-06-2014, 07:18 PM
I agree the fact all the south american teams are doing well and look to be getting out the group but there's still a few european ones left..

Holland have looked superb, Belgium have looked ok but look like they can step up a gear, Germany demolished Portugal yet slipped up to Ghana but I think they'll beat USA, France have looked superb too so it brings me to say we're pretty much pants and Spain just had a bad tournament..

I actually fancy a Colombia vs Holland final.