PDA

View Full Version : Hot shot striker arrives at Blues.

spionkop
25-06-2014, 10:33 AM
See below. His recent scoring record is very impressive and one or two of the other Bosman signings, on paper look pretty good. They are mostly from the lower leagues however but nobody can accuse Clark of not getting on with his job, under difficult financial circumstances.
It will be virtually a new team and they will have to learn to play as a team and gell pretty quickly. I think it is essential that we get of to a good start, which won't be easy, as a we may never get out of a poor run at the beginning of the season. I wish them all well.
Rg - view external link (http://www.bcfc.com/news/article/20140624-blues-bag-bees-striker-donaldson-1668340.aspx)

gazulu
26-06-2014, 06:41 AM
Considering we have no money to spend Clark has done what he's had to and got in early to get the best he can. At least we own some players now.

BrisBlue
27-06-2014, 03:58 AM
Basically its some good news out of the clubs lowest time in the clubs history,we don't know how it will all work out but to me Clark deserve's some measure of praise for his efforts in what must be the most awkward of situations.

I notice one of the loans for the kid from Spurs is for the whole season not for just a few weeks etc which is a much better plan.

Have a better feeling about things considering all the problems and as long as the players are 100% we could surprise.KRO

bassman
08-07-2014, 04:21 PM
he looks ok spion and lets face it for the most part it wasn't down to the players last season or the season before that , it was down to clark and his bizarre team selection and off the dressing room floor tactics ,if he puts that right and with the pace of the players he has signed we could be in for a few home wins !