PDA

View Full Version : Nosferatu, stake through the heart or not

aussieowl
25-06-2014, 09:01 PM
Well it looks like Suarez will cop some sort of punishment, some are calling for a life time ban, while that might be a bit harsh what he does need is help.

What makes a man bite somebody during a football match, he's obviously got some psychological problem where he can't control himself in certain situations, so rather than wreck his career maybe he should get the help needed...first though he needs to accept he has a problem.

braggyowl
25-06-2014, 11:42 PM
One hell of a footballer..Absolutely brilliant..But yes, he does seem to have anger problems and definitely needs help..
Surely this kind of agression isn't just shown on the pitch..Is he like this at home when things don't go his way..Really hope this isn't the case.

micklyons1hardbstd
26-06-2014, 05:25 AM
Poor love..And they think they have it tough in Syria...There was one possible solution...Chiellini "Allegedly" smashes his teeth down his throat, in the tunnel!

redgreggie
26-06-2014, 08:32 AM
help...help my 4rse, this is the 3rd time he's done it, don't say that Liverpool haven't given him any kind of help, they'll have bent over backwards for him, psychiatrists will have been involved...the lot.

give him one long ban, international and in the premier league...a few months at home with a screaming kid...and a moany wife will soon get him to understand.

ban him for 15 internationals and 15 premier league (or whatever league if he's transferred).

ray...in Batley.

SallyKate
26-06-2014, 10:22 AM
I've never seen a forward deliberate run to a defender as if he's marking him when on the attack. It's usually a case of the forward trying to get away form the defender.The look on his face when leaving the field at full time alone said it all. He knew he had done wrong and looked lost, devastated and alone in self reflection on what he had done.

I think even he (no matter what he says
to the press)knows he has anger problems. How Liverpool helped him - or if they did - we do not know. But one things for sure he does need to reflect and seek help for his self destructive behaviour.

He is a brilliant player but this shouldn't mean he shouldn't be punished. The world Cup will be poorer for the loss of his skill but better for the example it will see. I mean come on, if he gets away with it - how can we explain to children that it's unacceptable for him (or anyone) to behave the way he does.

Put him on the naughty step - ban him for a while - and yes - I think he does need help

aussieowl
26-06-2014, 08:24 PM
I think the punishment is more or less right, maybe a little bit light but Ray, we will have to disagree on the him needing help issue...I don't know if Liverpool or anyone else has tried to help with the psychological aspect of it but it obviously hasn't worked, the guy is deeply flawed, punish him yes, mainly for the sake of the game but he does need professional help as well.

awayowl
27-06-2014, 11:32 AM
I can't wait till he does it someone who then knocks his teeth out of his stupid head !. Just shows talent and brains don't walk hand in hand

aussieowl
27-06-2014, 11:00 PM
His grandmother says...

"Everyone knows what they've done to Luis. They wanted him out of the World Cup. Perfect, they did it. They chucked him out of there like a dog,"

Well hello, dogs bite don't they...while ever he's treat like it's everyone's fault other than his & can return home to a hero's welcome there is no chance of him getting the help he needs, he doesn't think he's done anything unacceptable...the British media made him do it, Giorgio Chiellini is a cheat, Italy's fault because they're out of the World Cup, etc etc etc...ffs it makes my p1ss boil.

Katchouro
28-06-2014, 06:15 AM
A thread titled Nosferatu and aussie posting on exactly the stroke of the witching hour. Spooky.

The Uruguayan reaction has been poor. I agree the British Press have gone OTT but these were the same British press who voted him the best Premiership player last season. The Italians will understandably be upset and the Brazilian's press have been more cynical in their excessive criticism.

He deserves to miss the rest of the tournament, but players who have done worse have been given lighter punishments. Tassotti and Leonardo for their criminal assaults in 94 and Bilic got away scott free after costing Laurent Blanc his place in the final.

It's a cultural thing as well, the crafty player using his wits and cunning to gain an advantage, whether by biting, a finger in an anus or a hard tug of the hair is more or less acceptable in Uruguay and Argentina - as long as the ref doesn't see it of course.

micklyons1hardbstd
28-06-2014, 08:38 AM
Its simple love..Fifa needed to be seen around the world, to take strong action, because of all the negativity surrounding the organisation at present...and it was timed perfectly...Suarez is a deviant, who deserves all he gets after his THIRD bite..He clearly isn't getting the message..Going back 20 years to compare punishments is neither here or there..Racist abuse doesn't end careers, yet people wouldn't argue a lengthy ban for that..Somehow its Liverpool who suffer..just for a change Zzzzz..Show some class and sell the tw@t then..instead of selling your soul because he's your star player...They're the people that destroy the game..Success at any cost..and protect your biggest asset, no matter what he does..He can kidnap a kid, as long as he's not in a liverpool shirt..Sad...Top gun or Rain man?

Katchouro
28-06-2014, 12:38 PM
Somehow its Liverpool who suffer..just for a change Zzzzz.

Some of you lot never miss an opportunity do you.

Stay classy.

micklyons1hardbstd
28-06-2014, 01:48 PM
B O R I N G :zzz: ...Nothing to add then?...Ok...Top gun or The last samurai ?

Katchouro
28-06-2014, 02:22 PM
Nope nothing further to add. Post no. 11 has shown you up in crystal clarity for what you are.

Just like Suarez, you do it by instinct.

braggyowl
28-06-2014, 02:54 PM
Love the way you're taking the moral high ground yet again Katch...Haven't you forgot that Wednesday have always had blood on their hands..It's just a matter of how much..We'll soon find out though won't we.

braggyowl
28-06-2014, 02:57 PM
...And you know what I'm referring to..Double standards every time with you isn't it.

micklyons1hardbstd
28-06-2014, 03:37 PM
*****phile sympathiser's taken his ball home..along with his double standards..Nothing new there brags...The Thai wannabe :O reverts to B O R I N G form...EASY..EASY..EASY..EASY...Top gun, or Jerry Maguire?

braggyowl
29-06-2014, 03:17 PM
Too true Mick...he's always the one to throw the first stone but then later on forgets all about it.

Then moves the goal posts as far apart as they'll go.

micklyons1hardbstd
29-06-2014, 03:57 PM
Very true...Its called 'being a very sad, big girl's blouse with no mates' (real or cyber)..I mean, i used to get picked last for the school footy team aswell...Move on man..Let it go INNIT...jesus loves everyone!

braggyowl
29-06-2014, 04:32 PM
He's proper sad...He even had a go at vespabri on their board (a Rotherham fan) calling him a pig lover because Bri is a good lad and gets on with me..Bri started a thread on their board and I was mentioned...Katch didn't like it and got all mardy..Chucking his dummy out of the pram.

Poor old Katch...Everyone thinks he's a sh!t poster..Bless him..

Wait for it micky...He'll be along soon talking more bollox! XD XD XD