PDA

View Full Version : STFC Boardroom court case battle

callumbustop
26-06-2014, 12:58 PM
Close to reaching a decision with a lot of mud being slung around.

Live feed on a well known local newspaper site!!

gaz1959
26-06-2014, 08:39 PM
Hi Callunbustop I trust you are ok

Long time no chat

All a bit rum innit!

My recall is Jed brought Power in to finance the club a bit and use his connections

The deal of him (Power) ploughing money in to gain 60% of the club and then getting his money back a WEEK later? Surely that isn't fit and proper behaviour

I am greatful to Fitton and all that followed for backing this club we love but I feel a bit confused with ALL of it

We are said to be running better but are we? I dunno anything anymore

gaz1959
26-06-2014, 08:53 PM
here's the link :blue: - view external link (http://www.swindonadvertiser.co.uk/)

callumbustop
27-06-2014, 11:28 AM

Long time no chat

All a bit rum innit!

My recall is Jed brought Power in to finance the club a bit and use his connections

The deal of him (Power) ploughing money in to gain 60% of the club and then getting his money back a WEEK later? Surely that isn't fit and proper behaviour

I am greatful to Fitton and all that followed for backing this club we love but I feel a bit confused with ALL of it

Hi Gaz,
I'm as much in the dark as you Gaz!! I suppose we have to wait for the verdict first before the case details get dripped out. All in all it sounds very mucky and whoever "wins" you have to worry about things going forward.

Oldtimeram
27-06-2014, 04:56 PM
Is your user pronounced

Callum bus stop?

Callumbus top?

Cal lumbus top?

Cal lum bus stop?

Just curious :D

gaz1959
27-06-2014, 06:41 PM

Long time no chat

All a bit rum innit!

Hi Gaz,
I'm as much in the dark as you Gaz!! I suppose we have to wait for the verdict first before the case details get dripped out. All in all it sounds very mucky and whoever "wins" you have to worry about things going forward.[/quote]

Indeed Wroughton!
I suppose the feeder club idea to Spurs will be quashed now too being as Sherwood is axed?

gaz1959
28-06-2014, 07:38 AM
The way we were - view external link (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nwnrenHu7gc)

lazaat
29-06-2014, 09:41 AM
Hi wroughton, nice to see you on here again ;)

The whole business depresses me, it seems we just lurch from one crises to the next! When will it all end (if ever)?

Fingers crossed Power wins the case as he is the better of the 2 evils :blue:

callumbustop
01-07-2014, 11:22 AM
Is your user pronounced

Callum bus stop?

Callumbus top?

Cal lumbus top?

Cal lum bus stop?

Hi Oldtimeram - the answer is the second one!!! No idea how I arrived at this in the first place other than callum is the of a young relative and the rest just sort of followed on!!

Just curious :D

callumbustop
01-07-2014, 11:25 AM

Long time no chat

All a bit rum innit!

Hi Gaz,
I'm as much in the dark as you Gaz!! I suppose we have to wait for the verdict first before the case details get dripped out. All in all it sounds very mucky and whoever "wins" you have to worry about things going forward.[/quote]

Guess you already know but, just in case, the Judge ruled in favour of Power. Jeddah responsible for all costs -result (hopefully !!)

callumbustop
01-07-2014, 11:26 AM
Hi wroughton, nice to see you on here again ;)

The whole business depresses me, it seems we just lurch from one crises to the next! When will it all end (if ever)?

Fingers crossed Power wins the case as he is the better of the 2 evils :blue:

Quite agree Lazaat and as you'll see in my earlier post on this thread the "better of the 2 evils won. All the best to you