PDA

View Full Version : Braggy

Romared
26-06-2014, 06:00 PM
What tha doing in northern general ? Ope tha not badly !! Going to miss ar games this season ;D we mite get 6 pts more than usual !! It's the banter of a local derby I like ;D all mutters , all no it alls , all bollox ;D friendly rivalry ;D all the best too you all ;D Red Ultras ;D ;D xxx for ar helmit too xxx auntie Cyril s got thee a present ;D dunt 8tit Ageeun it's only 3 month Owd :D a cute YORKIE fo thee :D :D

Ginger_Potts
26-06-2014, 08:14 PM
Snip ? :O

Romared
26-06-2014, 09:05 PM
Nivva :D dint think mi Owd mate had the BALLS for that ;D ope thar oreyt yung un :D keep well , Red Ultras ;D

braggyowl
26-06-2014, 11:57 PM
haha XD XD Nice one Roma...It wern't me mate it were a relative er ars' avin a bad time...Touch n gu an all that but evrythin's not too bad nar..

Wer up theer frerm nine int mornin til abart gone eight at neet..Thanks fer tekin time art tho Roma fer askin an all that mate, thar a good un, arless has been..Tek care mate and bi sure ter put six points past them fckers...Tha knows who am on abart...;)

SallyKate
27-06-2014, 11:25 AM
Hope everything is fine with your family Braggy - you have a wonderful 'clan' each and everyone of them and it is sad to hear of the illness in the family.

Best wishes xxxx

braggyowl
27-06-2014, 11:49 AM
Thanks Sal...Everything looking good now love. xx

Rev72
27-06-2014, 04:02 PM
All the best braggy mate hope it all comes good for you all.

Romared
27-06-2014, 05:48 PM
All the best braggy mate hope it all comes good for you all.:D :D don't be fooled by this 2hat rev72 he is a mongrel , never been to bellend road I know him ! Scumbag is being kind , gives but carnt take >:( >:( sing the Munich song Rev it's all you know >:( distasteful turd ! And don't start that Istanbul stuff again ! Give n take ! Your problem is you can't take it , sod off to Saville Town Tossa >:(

Romared
27-06-2014, 05:51 PM
Sorry braggs n co , he is a nomark ,

Rev72
27-06-2014, 08:44 PM
All the best braggy mate hope it all comes good for you all.:D :D don't be fooled by this 2hat rev72 he is a mongrel , never been to bellend road I know him ! Scumbag is being kind , gives but carnt take >:( >:( sing the Munich song Rev it's all you know >:( distasteful turd ! And don't start that Istanbul stuff again ! Give n take ! Your problem is you can't take it , sod off to Saville Town Tossa >:([/quote]

You sad pathetic vile piece of scum!!!

This bastud made some absolute disgusting comments on the Barnsley board about the 2 innocent Leeds fans who got murdered.

The lads on here know my feelings about ANY Football supporter who sing vile songs about the innocent dead.

Ask braggy what I said when Leeds fans were giving dave jones the pedo chants.

I never have nor ever will join in sick songs or make sick comments about innocent fans who get murdered.

You have shown yourself

Rev72
27-06-2014, 09:05 PM
Sorry braggs n co , he is a nomark ,

Im a nomark..because I took offense to your disgusting istandbul comments :?

Whats up..you disappointed because I did not come back with a sick vile comment like you made?

Tell you what pr1ck,every one on here knows I would never stoop to the disgusting level you did.

Sad sad man. :blue:

Ginger_Potts
27-06-2014, 09:22 PM
Hard Hats On :blue:

Rev72
27-06-2014, 10:41 PM
Hard Hats On :blue:

Its a straight jacket this sicko needs.

He even made vile disgusting comments about Leeds fans who got stabbed in rome when we played lazio years back..plus vile jimmy savile comments..what was it dopeyred..all leeds fans should go and pray at his grave..you dirty sick bastud >:(

He's obsessed with me because I wont play his vile little games..he's even started a thread on our board about me..sick pathetic fool..keep trying dopeyred..but your wasting your time lad..you will never get me involved in sick comments about innocent fans who get murdered.

Katchouro
28-06-2014, 06:05 AM
XD

My daze it's all kicking off, braggy's Barnsley and Leeds pals not getting on in a bit of yarkshire argy bargee. It's turning ugly, it's not what we want to see and who, tell me who, is thinking of the children.

We need some one to quieten the storm, a person of tact, great wits and a shrewd cool methodical intelligence to bring this bitter argument to its conclusion. That's right, we need Acido!!! Agent Acido.

Rev72
28-06-2014, 01:48 PM
Thought you would find it amusing katch..after all romaredscum speaks your kinda language ;)

The only conclusion is romaredscum is a horrible vile pathetic lowlife gutless coward lowest of the low vile piece of scum.

I would like him to repeat his vile comments to my face..I would then take great pleasure in smashing his face in..but I will take a guess that he has some serious mental health issues going on so I will leave it to his doctors to try and sort his head out !

braggyowl
28-06-2014, 02:01 PM
XD

My daze it's all kicking off, braggy's Barnsley and Leeds pals not getting on in a bit of yarkshire argy bargee. It's turning ugly, it's not what we want to see and who, tell me who, is thinking of the children.

We need some one to quieten the storm, a person of tact, great wits and a shrewd cool methodical intelligence to bring this bitter argument to its conclusion. That's right, we need Acido!!! Agent Acido.

Of course you could have put a little caption at the bottom of this post saying something like.."By the way Braggy, hope your relative gets well soon" or words to that effect...But no, this is Katch we're dealing with isn't it.

braggyowl
28-06-2014, 02:09 PM
Rev..I only know Roma from posting on here and their board now and again mate..We've never had any disagreements and I really didn't know you and he had been at each others throats tbh...

Roma..believe me, Rev is a good bloke and I know him personally..He's very passionate about his team and football in general and I can honestly tell you he wouldn't "have a go" at anyone unless provoked..He's a top lad and when I'm next at Woodys I'll be having a full afternoon with him and a few (well a lot actually) beers.

Come on lads try and sort this out..We're all Yorkshire aren't we. :)

Romared
28-06-2014, 05:34 PM
Narthen Braggy I was at headingley last Saturday ! And one of your lads came over and we had a good chat ! Just wonder if you knew him ? A stocky bloke from rovrum but very pleasant , got owls tattoo on his right arm , same on his right leg ! Got his England cricket top on , and been at the pop early doors , he said his lovely wife had given him AŁ200 to enjoy his day , he is married to an Irish lass and has 2 kids ! And doesn't like Geoff Boycott , good lad tho whoever he was ! Sorry about earlier threads the Leeds lad has gone TOTALY OTT , not said half of what he has quoted , shame really , when it gets to foul mouthed abuse and threats ! Ne'er mind , Ciao ROMA ;D

Romared
28-06-2014, 06:20 PM
Sorry have to say thanks Rev72 you got your wish !! Happy now ! Still love you sweetie xx

Rev72
28-06-2014, 06:51 PM
Rev..I only know Roma from posting on here and their board now and again mate..We've never had any disagreements and I really didn't know you and he had been at each others throats tbh...

Roma..believe me, Rev is a good bloke and I know him personally..He's very passionate about his team and football in general and I can honestly tell you he wouldn't "have a go" at anyone unless provoked..He's a top lad and when I'm next at Woodys I'll be having a full afternoon with him and a few (well a lot actually) beers.

Come on lads try and sort this out..We're all Yorkshire aren't we. :)

Sorry braggy I was just p1ssed off with roma's comments and he even started a thread on our board calling me a troll XD

Thanks for the kind words mate your a top top bloke and i'm looking forward to having a good chat..and lots of beers B)

As for roma..he's crossed the line with me,I just hope he stays away from anything I post..just got no time for pe

Rev72
28-06-2014, 06:55 PM
Narthen Braggy I was at headingley last Saturday ! And one of your lads came over and we had a good chat ! Just wonder if you knew him ? A stocky bloke from rovrum but very pleasant , got owls tattoo on his right arm , same on his right leg ! Got his England cricket top on , and been at the pop early doors , he said his lovely wife had given him AŁ200 to enjoy his day , he is married to an Irish lass and has 2 kids ! And doesn't like Geoff Boycott , good lad tho whoever he was ! Sorry about earlier threads the Leeds lad has gone TOTALY OTT , not said half of what he has quoted , shame really , when it gets to foul mouthed abuse and threats ! Ne'er mind , Ciao ROMA ;D

So im a liar now then roma XD

As for me giving you stick..just go back to post 8 ;)

Seriously lad..by all means take the p1ss..have the banter..but you crossed the line with some of your comments.

Just have 5 minutes with yourself and think about what you have poste

Romared
28-06-2014, 07:54 PM
[quote="Rev72"]Narthen Braggy I was at headingley last Saturday ! And one of your lads came over and we had a good chat ! Just wonder if you knew him ? A stocky bloke from rovrum but very pleasant , got owls tattoo on his right arm , same on his right leg ! Got his England cricket top on , and been at the pop early doors , he said his lovely wife had given him AŁ200 to enjoy his day , he is married to an Irish lass and has 2 kids ! And doesn't like Geoff Boycott , good lad tho whoever he was ! Sorry about earlier threads the Leeds lad has gone TOTALY OTT , not said half of what he has quoted , shame really , when it gets to foul mouthed abuse and threats ! Ne'er mind , Ciao ROMA ;D[/
So im a liar now then ROMA

As for me giving you stick..just go back to post 8 ;)

Seriously lad..by all means take the p1ss..have the banter..but you crossed the line with some of your comments.

Just have 5 minutes with yourself an

blades58
28-06-2014, 08:21 PM

Glad to see your relative is on the mend Braggy :)

Rev72
28-06-2014, 08:28 PM
You make sick comments about 2 Leeds lads who got murdered..you make my blood boil.

Your apology was a joke..if you had said sorry lads that was out of order then fair enough..I would still think your a tw@t but would have accepted it.

But your apology was Leeds fans sang munich so basically I have done nowt wrong.

Then you tell me to keep singing munich songs..WTF are you on about..I have NEVER lowered myself to that sort of sickness!!!

If you remember roma I was one of the very few Leeds fans who came on your board and offered my sympathy at your relegation and wished you well for the next season..then you made the is stan bull still going to games comment which was way out of order and uncalled for.

You also made comments about Leeds fans getting stabbed in roma and you also made some sick comments about us with jimmy savile :blue:

I understand you love your club and you had to take abuse for getting relegated but so have I..what I did not do is resort to the sort of bile you

Rev72
28-06-2014, 08:31 PM
Really sorry braggy I feel ashamed for letting roma get to me like this especially as you have had some illness in your family :blue:

All the best to you mate and your family catch thee for a pint soon in the woody.

Rev72
28-06-2014, 10:19 PM
This will be my final post on this thread.
If anyone thinks I am lying about romas comments can I just say this...

Go to the Barnsley board and skip back 5/6 pages until you get to a thread title called "We tried for you".Then read posts 27,30,35.

Then go to the Leeds board and skip back 6/7 pages until you come to a thread title called "Cnunts" which was started by roma.Then read post 28.

I need say no more :)

Ginger_Potts
29-06-2014, 09:50 AM
You must be a handsome brute Braggy ;D

braggyowl
29-06-2014, 10:40 AM
Wouldn't go that far Ginger but yeah..Why not..XD

Cheers for the good wishes mate...:)

braggyowl
29-06-2014, 10:42 AM
Really sorry braggy I feel ashamed for letting roma get to me like this especially as you have had some illness in your family :blue:

All the best to you mate and your family catch thee for a pint soon in the woody.

Don't worry about it mate...Really hope you two can sort it out...Life's too short pal..

See you soon for that pint pal. :)

braggyowl
29-06-2014, 10:43 AM

Glad to see your relative is on the mend Braggy :)[/quote]

Thanks 58...All's well at the moment mate. :)

braggyowl
29-06-2014, 10:47 AM
...And Roma, really hope you and Rev su'ert this art matey...It's gone ter far nar..:)

Ginger_Potts
30-06-2014, 11:31 AM
Would Conkers or Marbles at Dawn sort it ?;D