PDA

View Full Version : Snodgrass Gone

philcanary
26-06-2014, 07:33 PM
Hull City have had a bid in excess of AŁ6m for Scotland striker Robert Snodgrass accepted by Norwich City.

Personal terms are yet to be agreed for the 26-year-old, who joined the Canaries from Leeds United in 2012.

Snodgrass, whose contract expires next summer, scored seven goals in 34 appearances last season as Norwich were relegated from the Premier League.

OTBC

norfolk white
26-06-2014, 07:58 PM
leeds fan here in peace, seems like he showed you less loyalty than he showed us, we should all know by now, none of these kiss the badge lot give a monkeys.

chezzywhite
26-06-2014, 08:53 PM
Yep, I remember posting on here when he signed for you that he would feck off when u went down. Money grabbing @rsehole, who will do exactly the same to dull city when they inevitably go the same way.

olano
27-06-2014, 10:00 AM
Im glad he is sold. He have a fighting spirit, but he cant pas the ball. And he is a bit to slow.

6mil sound like good money for him. Im not sad at all to see him leave think he was good in the last 10 games of the season but for the rest of the season he was a liability. Nice to see the board doing something right again.

Laurie
27-06-2014, 08:05 PM
What worries me is

SIX plus mil, what the hell do you have to pay these days for a decent player????

Or should that be what the HULL,(just my little joke, very little).