View Full Version : FAO Pogue

DannyBhoy
28-06-2014, 12:07 AM
http://i61.tinypic.com/33mo80i.gif

Poguemahone
28-06-2014, 07:01 AM
One of he best goals I have ever seen from a Celtic player...absolutely sublime stuff from Henrik and that H** fud Klos is still having nightmares waiting for the ball to come doon and in to the onion bag...love the wee ball bhoys reaction behind the goal.

A goal you never tire of watching Danny from arguably the best ever player to play in the famous green and white hoops of Celtic.

JimmyHaze
28-06-2014, 07:29 AM
An Italian I work with sometimes once said to me after I showed him a clip of Celtic fans singing "Here we go 10 in a row" away at Juve when we were getting beat in fact Juve score in middle of it and the singing got louder. That watching that clip of the Celtic fans "brought great joy and happiness to his eyes and to his heart"

I think I need to steal his phrase after watching Larsson there again, great stuff :D

DannyBhoy
28-06-2014, 07:30 AM
A wee vid... - view external link (www.youtube.com/watch?v=KGW3bI92EAI)

JimmyHaze
28-06-2014, 07:31 AM
Todays gonna be a good day

JimmyHaze
28-06-2014, 07:32 AM
Juve away - view external link (www.youtube.com/watch?v=T6QZO2VoYWc)

Poguemahone
28-06-2014, 07:36 AM
I was in Turin Jimmy and the 'Here We Go 10 In A Row' was so feckin loud and seemed to be never ending from the Celtic Fans and it was a magnificent show of support.

The Italians on the other side of the glass partition were not watching the game but just looking at the Celtic Fans in sheer amazement.

Unfortunately, Larsson was a one off and doubt we will see his likes at Celtic for a very long time.

JimmyHaze
28-06-2014, 07:39 AM
I was in Turin Jimmy and the 'Here We Go 10 In A Row' was so feckin loud and seemed to be never ending from the Celtic Fans and it was a magnificent show of support.

The Italians on the other side of the glass partition were not watching the game but just looking at the Celtic Fans in sheer amazement.

Unfortunately, Larsson was a one off and doubt we will see his likes at Celtic for a very long time.

I was just remembering you had said before you were there, must of been amazing atmosphere.

JimmyHaze
28-06-2014, 07:40 AM
I gotta go but those Videos have fair cheered me up for the day :D

Cheers Danny and Pogue

Hail Hail

Poguemahone
28-06-2014, 07:45 AM
Have a good weekend Jimmy.

Danny is yer man to cheer you up wae his wee Celtic videos...he never lets us doon.

DannyBhoy
28-06-2014, 07:46 AM
Have a good weekend Jimmy.

Danny is yer man to cheer you up wae his wee Celtic videos...he never lets us doon.

Cheers.

B) - view external link (www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uu37E3WhX_g)

Poguemahone
28-06-2014, 08:04 AM
Wee Lubo was a magician Danny and remember him trapping the ball with his a8se as Celtic humped Hearts at Paradise...think he even did it again against Aberdeen from a Stubbs pass...Larsson and Moravcik whit a pair to have in the same team.

DannyBhoy
28-06-2014, 08:07 AM
Before Larsson got injured it was him, Lubo and Viduka. What a front three. - view external link (www.youtube.com/watch?v=ygpoOJShLrk)

Poguemahone
28-06-2014, 08:19 AM
Aye Danny Viduka banged a fair few goals in during his short time at Celtic but I didn't have much time for the c***...saw him on a couple of occasions refusing to sign autographs/have photos with weans and handicap kids on his way in to the ground.

Poguemahone
28-06-2014, 08:24 AM
Right Danny that's me offski and doubt I will be back on here over the weekend.

Say hello, hello tae ma wee pal Gers if he has not been lifted for being a drunken mess at his sectarian parade in Bathgate...nae time for orangies me!

Stoner
28-06-2014, 09:53 AM
What a sad festival of Timmery this thread is

BertrandRussell
28-06-2014, 10:00 AM
Amazing to think they booed Larsson on his return to the P*ggery.

Stoner
28-06-2014, 10:10 AM
No way! Larsson was a fantastic player for them. Those that booed him on his return are pathetic

manofsteel
28-06-2014, 10:34 AM
Amazing to think they booed Larsson on his return to the P*ggery.

Hardly amazing, fickle more like, football fans is as football fans does.