PDA

View Full Version : wangonein

arab777
29-06-2014, 08:09 PM
have you got superfast broadband on your street?

WangOneIn
29-06-2014, 08:22 PM
have you got superfast broadband on your street?

BT Infinity, it's very good.

arab777
29-06-2014, 08:26 PM
when did you get it? Still not available on my street though I know Ibrox area is supposed to be covered. I am beginning to think I am not going to get it :blue:

WangOneIn
29-06-2014, 09:23 PM
when did you get it? Still not available on my street though I know Ibrox area is supposed to be covered. I am beginning to think I am not going to get it :blue:

Got it in December.

When I moved into the flat the phoneline had been cut off as the previous tenants didn't pay their bill. I wasn't gonna pay the money for reconnection so for years didn't have a phoneline...when I signed up for BT Infinity/Vision the guy had to reconnect my line which was a bit of a hassle for him but everything works fine, stream videos in seconds etc, no buffering.

steviex
29-06-2014, 09:53 PM

Got it in December.

When I moved into the flat the phoneline had been cut off as the previous tenants didn't pay their bill. I wasn't gonna pay the money for reconnection so for years didn't have a phoneline...when I signed up for BT Infinity/Vision the guy had to reconnect my line which was a bit of a hassle for him but everything works fine, stream videos in seconds etc, no buffering.[/quote]

you'll no get that in an independent scotland we are going back to dial up apparently.