PDA

View Full Version : More interesting stuff

Psaw
01-07-2014, 12:35 PM
Ive been away with Kim my mother and Steve my Dad. They have left me for extended periods of time, thinking ive been asleep.

To fill the time ive been reading a book on the Holocaust. A big book eight hundred pages. I know some of you dont read books, or read to well, but this would hold your limited attention spans.
If you are sensitive, do not read on.

There is so much in there it is hard to pick out the worst bits. For me it was when the dirty nazi was shooting the jews into pits, before they developed gassing.

The children were thrown in first,alive, they had no chance of survival with dead adults falling on them. Some of those were only wounded. The children couldnt climb out, were crushed or suffocated.

Anyhow, in one camp the commandant went ballistic because dead bodies were falling down a hill into the camp and frightening the soon to be killed.

This was because one pit had to many bodies in it, and the lower sections were putryfying into liquid.

By tossing more onto it,

kel_
01-07-2014, 12:46 PM
Do you want an intellibrew, Jill?

moorlad
01-07-2014, 12:59 PM
A big book eight hundred pages. I know some of you dont read books, or read to well.

Iconic to be fair.

Psaw
01-07-2014, 01:33 PM
Hello Kel, you seem untroubled by my odd circumstances. I notice youve bought a coffee machine, profligate in your straightened circumstances.

Ive tried to phone Rachel my wife. All i said was btdoplk huvcdf wezopl. I couldnt say anything else because my mouth and tongue wont form words.

She put the phone down. I sure i could convince her that i am a new born if i could speak. Im sure you could picture a grown woman and a baby sleeping together. Hehe.

Steve blows raspberrys on my belly and is getting a bit close, the git.

Jill, better known as Frank or Angelique, my baptismal.

moorlad
01-07-2014, 01:37 PM
Hello Kel, you seem untroubled by my odd circumstances. I notice youve bought a coffee machine, profligate in your straightened circumstances.

Ive tried to phone Rachel my wife. All i said was btdoplk huvcdf wezopl. I couldnt say anything else because my mouth and tongue wont form words.

She put the phone down. I sure i could convince her that i am a new born if i could speak. Im sure you could picture a grown woman and a baby sleeping together. Hehe.

Steve blows raspberrys on my belly and is getting a bit close, the git.

Jill, better known as Frank or Angelique, my baptismal.

Straitened, youse thick ****.

Psaw
01-07-2014, 01:43 PM
Yes i am Moorlad, sadly. Thankyou for pointing it out. If i could see you i could pick on a facial imperfection like a zit, and call you zit face, but i wont.

Calling me stupid because i am does you no good.

chalky-ncfc
01-07-2014, 01:46 PM
I have read the same thing that Frank comments one,also that when they found Jewish babies in houses the Germans would put them into an oven,can this really be true?...

I know that some Germans did evil things to the Jews in the concentration camps but could they really be so evil as to do this to babies?...

I hope that its just propaganda from the war...

moorlad
01-07-2014, 01:47 PM
Yes i am Moorlad, sadly. Thankyou for pointing it out. If i could see you i could pick on a facial imperfection like a zit, and call you zit face, but i wont.

Calling me stupid because i am does you no good.

Aye it does Frank, makes me arf like ****, especially since youse started the fred saying we were too thick to read.

Psaw
01-07-2014, 01:50 PM
Its all true Chalky.