PDA

View Full Version : Away Shirt Clashing

Littlest_Hobo
01-07-2014, 03:59 PM
May have been mentioned before but dependant on the width of Wednesdays, Brightons and Huddersfields stripes we will have to wear Red on a number occasions and Brentford away we will be forced to wheel out the Grey kit.

The obvious ones are Derby, Fulham, Leeds and Bolton with the aforementioned stripey affairs, plus Blackburn and dependant on whether the ref if pedantic possibly Reading.

All I would add is if we are going to play in Red away and we cannot wear White ones lets get a decent Red Pair rather than shove the black ones on.

TimeforAle
01-07-2014, 04:05 PM
Cheers for the birthday card short ar5e!! ;-) lol

millertop
01-07-2014, 04:05 PM
I think that's why they had Shedlands on the away shirts because there's a good chance the grey will still be making an appearance (but I could be wrong)

Littlest_Hobo
01-07-2014, 04:15 PM
I don't do birthdays.

Brin
01-07-2014, 04:16 PM
I think where there is a clash of shirts then wear the grey one...we won more in that colour and it also proved to be a lucky colour at Wembley...

Not that luck has anything to do with winning a game as it's the effort you put in that gets you the points...I'm just basing my theory on results when we played in it .

Newyorker
01-07-2014, 04:48 PM
I'm a bit confused :? Why would our new away kit clash with a Tesco's carrier bag?

filipefelop
01-07-2014, 09:19 PM
I think I heard that there is a third black kit which is just for three games next season when the other 2 clash, and before people start jumping up and down saying rip off it will not be available to buy.

millertop
02-07-2014, 07:09 AM
I think I heard that there is a third black kit which is just for three games next season
when the other 2 clash, and before people start jumping up and down saying rip off it will not be available to buy.

Why the hell would they waste money on a black third kit when we have the grey one?

filipefelop
03-07-2014, 06:08 AM
Incremental ;D