PDA

View Full Version : Haw Taz

Pentridge
02-07-2014, 09:22 AM
Have you ever felt bullied on here?

tazzydjr
02-07-2014, 09:25 AM

nope if i did i wouldn't post them competition thingy's or post altogether on here I'd jump ship back to #DotCom

Pentridge
02-07-2014, 09:27 AM
Cheers Taz.

moorlad
02-07-2014, 09:59 AM

Tazzy holds his own on here Penters mate, he exiled Kel and me from his compe when he thought we were undermining it - even though we so obviously weren't. He's his own man, and he enjoys (or seems to) the laugh on here. If he were getting bullied why would he keep coming back.

Anyway loads off of us look forward to his awayday reviews, the bourd is an better place with Tazzy posting regularly than it would be without him. Mind some off of his political views are ****e (not an FACT, just my opinion).

Nevermore666
02-07-2014, 10:03 AM

Tazzy holds his own on here Penters mate, he exiled Kel and me from his compe when he thought we were undermining it - even though we so obviously weren't. He's his own man, and he enjoys (or seems to) the laugh on here. If he were getting bullied why would he keep coming back.

Anyway loads off of us look forward to his awayday reviews, the bourd is an better place with Tazzy posting regularly than it would be without him. Mind some off of his political views are ****e (not an FACT, just my opinion).[/quote]

He's one of them manarchists who like been bullied and torchered maybe.

moorlad
02-07-2014, 10:10 AM
He doesert seem to take anything too much to heart to be fair to the lad, he seems to be able to deal with life's knock backs and come back fighting. That'll most likely stand him in good stead in his chosen profession, if he's gan to make it he'll of to be prepared to take some knocks. It looked like, at the end off of last season, he'd learned from some off of his experiences, and improved. Fair play.

His choices would never be the same as mine to be honest, but each to his own. Tazzy and me are never gan to agree on everything, but he has his ways and I have mine, I respect his choices and hope he respects mine. Let's be honest, he's never reacted badly to anything I've said and I arfed like **** when he said I were tough by an sheep (one off of the geetest one line put downs ever seen on this bourd).

kel_
02-07-2014, 10:34 AM
An lovely FRED.

I of made no secret off of the fact me and Tazzy divvent allus get on but that was strangely ignored by the EM clique who assume they know the full ins and outs.

We have an love/hate relationship I think but I've mellowed somewhat over past events between us and the lad is right that the past is the past over that stuff. There stil an couple off of people who haven't had their just desserts yet and that bit off of the past willn't be forgotten. Their time will come.

moorlad
02-07-2014, 10:48 AM
Is Tazzy in the clique then? What about chalky is he now an member off of this elite group?

What do I of to dee to become an member? Are there membership fees? Will cow, Jojo and JJ ever come out and give us an full list off of members?

kel_
02-07-2014, 10:52 AM
You* of to come to the brook to be in the clique.

Spookily yesterday an observer off of this bourd aksed if Tazzy were coming to the brook. He can jump in with me and TTN if he wants.

moorlad
02-07-2014, 10:53 AM
You* of to come to the brook to be in the clique.

Spookily yesterday an observer off of this bourd aksed if Tazzy were coming to the brook. He can jump in with me and TTN if he wants.

Where's he gan to kip?

Youse ofn't thought this through.

kel_
02-07-2014, 11:02 AM
Your gaff.

moorlad
02-07-2014, 11:04 AM
Your shed.

Moorlass willn't of any drunken football fans (except me) kipping in our house, she'll get geet arsey if I even suggest it. Unfortunately for me, I divvent get the silent treatment, her nagging just gans into overdrive, so it's just not worth me even trying.

Sir_Judd
03-07-2014, 09:57 AM
Me and Tazzy had our photo took at the end of season do and I even let him swear like a **** in front of my 6 year old son at Newport (A) (8)

tazzydjr
03-07-2014, 10:08 AM
Me and Tazzy had our photo took at the end of season do and I even let him swear like a **** in front of my 6 year old son at Newport (A) (8)

were the strangest away day been on in a long time the feeling that we'd won the title for them few short minutes thanks to The Don were pretty unique moments

even said to you before kick off that The Don would score

deezel
03-07-2014, 10:16 AM
I even let him swear like a **** in front of my 6 year old son at Newport (A) (8)

was that on the documentary?

Floppy_funbags
03-07-2014, 10:23 AM
This FRED has brung a tear to me eye.

I too admire young taz for giving as good as he gets. Like moorland I divvent agree wi' his lifestyle choices, but I can't be mithered giving him grief about it. I met him and found him daft but strangely likeable, even though he's a retarded dale mong. He's got a proper **** barnet though.

#teamtaz

Pentridge
03-07-2014, 10:24 AM
This FRED has brung a tear to me eye.

I too admire young taz for giving as good as he gets. Like moorland I divvent agree wi' his lifestyle choices, but I can't be mithered giving him grief about it. I met him and found him daft but strangely likeable, even though he's a retarded dale mong. He's got a proper **** barnet though.

#teamtaz

AND he can swear proper tbf.

Floppy_funbags
03-07-2014, 10:29 AM
**** YOU Frenchie.

521buc
03-07-2014, 01:09 PM
I think Tazzy is a fantastic poster on here and yes he would be a great loss to this board if he weren't posting on CM..

Credit where it's due well done Tazzy I say.

Sir_Judd
03-07-2014, 01:11 PM
I even let him swear like a **** in front of my 6 year old son at Newport (A) (8)

was that on the documentary?[/quote]

Were it ****. Meldrew were well scared off of my lad and scarpered pronto.