PDA

View Full Version : oi dad

jcunited
03-07-2014, 02:11 PM
is it today or what?

hirstyboywonder
03-07-2014, 04:57 PM
is it today or what?

It's been a around a year since your bog roll billionaire took over and the talk of 'think Liverpool' in terms of investment has so far yielded a few players that few above 3rd division level have heard of, boasting about beating the likes of Brentford to signings.

helmut_rooster
09-07-2014, 09:21 AM
the piglet prince, he paid a pound had his fun then left you still in division 3, but all is well adiddas kit will save you XD

jcunited
24-07-2014, 01:37 PM
so ...no news then ?

braggyowl
24-07-2014, 01:51 PM
Yeah, you're right, no news yet on that striker you've been trying to sign for three months...oops sorry, that was O'Grady wasn't it...But he's come to our league..The league above you.
Still, you've got Porter..XD
Unless of course you mean the latest news on fat harry...Thought he was gonna Hull..No, sorry, can't help you...Nowt to see hear.

Anyway enjoy your fourth consecutive season in division three and try not to blow it in the play offs again won't you! ;)

banno
24-07-2014, 06:54 PM
so ...no news then ?

On your dad?
I've heard he was that well known owl from the 70s Sammy and you're his spitting image :O

redgreggie
27-07-2014, 10:05 AM
why do people get so hot and bothered about takeovers these days, some seem more interested in the status of a club than the position their own club is in.

we've hit the heady heights, yes, it's a few years ago now but we've been there...there were good times from it...but there were bad ones as well, bad enough to almost finish us off.

I for one don't want us to go there again.

do I want to see top flight foreigners playing for us again, ones that have no other reason to be here than the fact that this country is where the money is...no I don't.

it won't be too long before America get the dosh that we're getting now, that's almost a guarantee, you don't think they're pushing 'soccer' for the love of the sport do you, any-one that does is just gullible.
They've seen where the squillions are and they want them, and what they want they usually get.

so, 'oi dad' do I give a flying ph*ck about the sale of our club...in a word...NO.

ray...in Batley.

Ginger_Potts
27-07-2014, 03:45 PM
A great post young man. B) .
Give me an away match in the 3rd div with thousands of Wednesdayites any day..:D 70's Style...

Katchouro
27-07-2014, 09:07 PM
Is banno's mate Dominic keeping tabs on what's happening with the takeover I wonder? And did foreigner hating Ray not enjoy those hilarious Benni and Paolo eating Pizza snaps?

Interesting point about the States and this blossoming love of football they seem to be having. Especially amongst the under 25 demographic and females - FIFA is also set to give them another WC in 2026.

With money and sponsorship behind it the American game really could become the biggest ticket in town. As it stands the MLS is steadily creeping up as one of the most attended leagues in the world.

redgreggie
28-07-2014, 08:35 AM
I don't usually bite katch, but please do not refer to me as 'foreigner hating ray'

I hate no one, I've sailed with, worked with in England and had many foreign friends, and find it offensive that you can refer to me in such a derogatory way just because I despise what the premier league is allowing to happen to the game in this country.

it would be petty of me to complain to the mods, but believe me your post has really offended me.

ray...in Batley.

Tawnyowl24
28-07-2014, 05:16 PM
Is banno's mate Dominic keeping tabs on what's happening with the takeover I wonder? And did foreigner hating Ray not enjoy those hilarious Benni and Paolo eating Pizza snaps?

Interesting point about the States and this blossoming love of football they seem to be having. Especially amongst the under 25 demographic and females - FIFA is also set to give them another WC in 2026.

With money and sponsorship behind it the American game really could become the biggest ticket in town. As it stands the MLS is steadily creeping up as one of the most attended leagues in the world.

F uck off to pigs mad Trotsky, shouldn't you be out hugging trees and burning poppies?

Katchouro
28-07-2014, 10:30 PM
Lot of anger in the room! Is it something I said? Is it the humid weather? Is it the tension of Wednesday starting the season with such a weak squad?

Send your answers on a postcard to tawny, C/O NO FIXED ABODE.

Way too much drama for such an innocuous, lovable, leg pull. Pull yourself together Ray.

Rotherhamowl10
29-07-2014, 08:58 AM
Disappointed in your topic of the week this week Katch - claiming we are starting the season with a weak squad. I didn't know you knew so much about our entire team to class them as weak before we've even kicked a ball...