PDA

View Full Version : Paddy Kenny

ericwas
03-07-2014, 04:28 PM
Going to be released by Leeds because he was born on 17th May. New owner thinks 17 is unlucky and is going to state that all seats that has 17 on them have got to be changed to 16b...Grief.
Just hope that our new owner doesn't want to drop Wednesday from our.

hirstyboywonder
03-07-2014, 04:59 PM
Going to be released by Leeds because he was born on 17th May. New owner thinks 17 is unlucky and is going to state that all seats that has 17 on them have got to be changed to 16b...Grief.

Pity we don't get to play them on the 17th, they might as well not turn up, a bit like as they didn't last season!

Rev72
03-07-2014, 06:15 PM

Pity we don't get to play them on the 17th, they might as well not turn up, a bit like as they didn't last season![/quote]

Yeah,nice 1 hirstyboywonder :(

But these results happen in football.

Bit like the 6-1 thrashing we gave you in yer own back yard..remember..forget who won the title that year..any idea's???

O:)

hirstyboywonder
03-07-2014, 10:52 PM

Pity we don't get to play them on the 17th, they might as well not turn up, a bit like as they didn't last season![/quote]

Bit like the 6-1 thrashing we gave you in yer own back yard..remember..forget who won the title that year..any idea's???

O:)[/quote]

Yeah yeah, we have put 6 past you twice since then though!

Winning the last title before the start of the Premier League is something to remember and be proud of. Unfortunately for you the biggest football media outlet in this country would have us beli

Rev72
04-07-2014, 09:13 AM

O:)[/quote]

Yeah yeah, we have put 6 past you twice since then though!

Winning the last title before the start of the Premier League is something to remember and be proud of. Unfortunately for you the biggest foo

Rotherhamowl10
04-07-2014, 09:40 AM
I don't know believe he was dropped because he was born on the 17th, it's more likely that he has come back overweight and is on a fair wage.
A lot of rumours doing the rounds at the minute, saw one saying Leeds players have to bring in their own lunch...yet he's just taken them to Italy for pre-season.

I think the media have judged the owner already. He needs to do what MM did to us, but on a much larger scale. It will probably take a few seasons to sort the club out financially, but it's worth the sacrifice in the end.

Be nice if they reduced the ticket prices for away fans next season >:(

braggyowl
09-07-2014, 10:18 AM
Maybe that's the reason they're getting rid of Paddy...Because all the players are so fed up with him eating all the snap they've brought in! XD

Rev72
10-07-2014, 11:32 AM
Maybe that's the reason they're getting rid of Paddy...Because all the players are so fed up with him eating all the snap they've brought in! XD

Tell thee what braggy..paddy (aka fatty bum bum) makes me look slim :O now that's say summat mate believe me XD

braggyowl
10-07-2014, 11:37 AM
XD XD Nice one Rev and same here..Beer belly mine I reckon. XD

All paid for though as they say..XD

Rev72
10-07-2014, 11:40 AM
XD XD Nice one Rev and same here..Beer belly mine I reckon. XD

All paid for though as they say..XD

XD XD same here braggy..all paid for..and by the looks of it now it looks like it's cost me a fortune XD

braggyowl
10-07-2014, 11:41 AM
XD XD XD XD