PDA

View Full Version : Sam Hutchinson

Kido_WBA
03-07-2014, 04:47 PM
Was he any good while on Loan for you?

hirstyboywonder
03-07-2014, 05:02 PM
I take it the reason you ask is your club are interested in signing him? Another player we showed interest in but weren't able to follow up.

He is a good player, tidy enough in possession and hungry in the tackle but sometime a little too hungry, if he doesn't miss games through injury he will miss a fair few through suspension.

Rotherhamowl10
04-07-2014, 08:51 AM
A good little player and looks good at keeping possession. I can't say he's impressed me enough to rave about him, but he's a steady player who can do a job.

I think his injury might hold him back. I have a similar condition and I am lucky if I play once a week - granted he gets his own physio team ;)

Owler
08-07-2014, 04:13 PM
Well he's penned a 2 year deal with Wednesday which I'm well pleased with.

With the signing of Kieren Westwood and Kirkland signing a new deal we've got 2 decent keepers at club now.

Roger Johnson looks likely to be our next signing.

Katchouro
08-07-2014, 11:03 PM
I can't say he's impressed me enough to rave about him.

I'm sure your stance has now changed and he's a top, top, top signing.

And you have the cheek to accuse me of moving the goal posts. XD

helmut_rooster
09-07-2014, 09:23 AM
The Alan Irvine touch Premiership with West Brom or Championship with us, no brainer he had to come here.

Thanks Alan ;)

braggyowl
09-07-2014, 09:27 AM
I can't say he's impressed me enough to rave about him.

I'm sure your stance has now changed and he's a top, top, top signing.

And you have the cheek to accuse me of moving the goal posts. XD[/quote]

Calm down Katch...We know you don't like it when we sign a good, solid player from the Prem and your club are still fighting it out with Barnsley over one of our (yet again) rejects, but that's footy for ya! ;)

braggyowl
09-07-2014, 09:28 AM
The Alan Irvine touch Premiership with West Brom or Championship with us, no brainer he had to come here.

Thanks Alan ;)

Agent Al strikes again! >;)