PDA

View Full Version : Do Hibs even want the fans money?

Godflesh
04-07-2014, 02:57 PM
Morale is as low as it can possible get. We have a team that right now wont be able to compete at the top of the Championship. (If you dont believe that by the way - you are lying to yourself).

Against that backdrop we have made no signings - so we have shifted bugger all season tickets.

And now we bring out a truly vile strip (made to look even worse with a horrible sponsor logo) so they aint gonna get any cash for strip sales.

We really are the worst run club in the land!

theoldman
04-07-2014, 05:34 PM
Agree gods the strip ain't good but feel the logo just Isn't helping. Hibs have two training tops one which resembles the top without the sponsors which looks ok and another which looks pretty decent.The fans will probably spend their money on them and from what I have heard they are more expensive than the strip ?. So maybe this has been a plan by the board.
The team needs players badly,hoped a couple would heve been in by now with a good few to follow, don't we have a friendly tomorrow so who is in goals ??? a trialist i dare say or possibly a chance for someone to prove he is worth a punt in goals.
Leeann and the board nned to spread their net and possibly bring in one or two players from abroad.
Players below i feel would be worth a punt.

Mcfadden worth a contract.

Sandaza made himself look a fool but was a good player at Utd and St Johnstone.

Goodwillie another good player but unsure he would want to come maybe look for another club down south.

It now looks like rangers

OFFLEYHIBEE
05-07-2014, 01:36 PM
Leeann has it all to do-currently 3-0 down

season ticket sales dried up

no activity in incoming players of quality

maybe the strip isn,t too bad -its the sponsor that ruins it-training gear looks good however

come on -give us some decent news and we will back you!!!