seems to be,kinda get used to it happening don,t you.:/

Deepmidwinter
08-07-2014, 12:51 PM
seems to be,kinda get used to it happening don,t you.:/

It's been a real pain in the but today

djsld
08-07-2014, 03:12 PM
It's horrendous.
Either you can't get on or it decides to jump all over the place.

It really is getting worse. Come on mods, get it sorted. :blue:

CAMiller
08-07-2014, 03:18 PM
It's horrendous.
Either you can't get on or it decides to jump all over the place.

It really is getting worse. Come on mods, get it sorted. :blue:

I'm guessing that they (FootyMad) had some technical difficulties and had to revert to a backup as a good number of posts from yesterday have not been restored.

Moderators have nothing to do with how the board/site functions, just with policing the actual content/posters. The workings of the board/site is down to FootyMad and as I've said a few times recently, since the 'upgrade' in November it looks like they have literally given up on it so don't be surprised if one day very soon it's just not here any more. Shame really.

gramiller1959
08-07-2014, 03:24 PM
I could not get on the message board this morning :( got straight on now though 16.24pm

gramiller1959
10-07-2014, 08:42 AM
total pain this morning to even get on the home page :(

millertop
10-07-2014, 08:55 AM
And it started jumping again, surprised the messages haven't disappeared again, useless

deano_83
10-07-2014, 11:12 AM
peeps at footymad are working behind the scenes to try and fix a lot of issues this week and that's the reason for the slowness/downtime..

there's also ongoing work on the editors board/office which means hardly anything has been updated on the main page pre-season, plus the fact myself and Rich haven't been available.

i'll not be around much either when the season starts..

John2
10-07-2014, 06:18 PM
The workings of the board/site is down to FootyMad and as I've said a few times recently, since the 'upgrade' in November it looks like they have literally given up on it so don't be surprised if one day very soon it's just not here any more. Shame really.

I've had the same concerns for a while. So I wanted to save the contents of the board 'just in case', and have turned it into a read only version, optimised for mobile as a small side project. Just rustled the interface up today and am going on holiday tomorrow for a few weeks so any issues/if it falls at the first hurdle will have to wait.

But if anyone wants to have a look see the url below (and it should still work even if mad is down). It may be prone to the occasional slow down at the moment as its running on a tiny server that's quite busy! If its a success might amp up the power when I get back, but all adds to my personal cost (hence for upkeep I've thrown in some google

CAMiller
10-07-2014, 07:05 PM
This reply comes to you through hitting the Reply button on "John's" board. Nice work John although now I'm just getting a Gateway Timeout error. Did you use ExeterMiller as your IT consultant XD