PDA

View Full Version : Been here before

manatmat
08-07-2014, 02:02 PM
Hi all, it seems to me that with NA`s vow of "hitting the ground running "there may just be a problem. If you look at Fulham who are obviously pulling out all the stops to return to the Prem. I feel it is like that January transfer window when we went all out to sign Hooper from Celtic. Even having a plane on standby. The weeks passed and it never happened. Just a waste of time really. So now Leeds who were never going to let McCormack go to a Championship; side and suddenly he is gone to Fulham. If the board are serious about promotion they have to be more prepared to back Adams , in giving him the players he really needs to succeed. Perhaps it`s time for Delia to seriously look for a buyer. Or else we just end up hitting the ground without the running bit.

chezzywhite
08-07-2014, 10:22 PM
11 million for MCCormack XD XD XD XD the ****neys are dafter than you lot. He has had one good season for us but is no better than the Argentinian bench warmer. 11 million XD XD XD XD , I'd go on their board to take the p!ss but there's more life in a tramps vest. How to wipe out your financial worries in one fell swoop...take Fulhams parachute payment off em. Feckin priceless, I might take to this Italian yet.

Laurie
09-07-2014, 04:46 PM
Mat,we have had a lucky escape, agree 100% with Chezzy, 11 mil is insane, would rather go with what we have at the mo, although I doubt if all our strikers will be here at the start of the season.
If we are going to splash that sort of cash, would rather it was on Rhodes, proven at this level, and three years younger.

How are you Chezz.

chezzywhite
10-07-2014, 07:20 PM
Alright Laurie. I'm good mate ta. Just about at that time when I'm actually looking forwards to the new season. The optimism normally lasts about 3 weeks before realism sets in. Mid table for us I think, what r u boys gunna do?

Laurie
10-07-2014, 09:48 PM
Alright Laurie. I'm good mate ta. Just about at that time when I'm actually looking forwards to the new season. The optimism normally lasts about 3 weeks before realism sets in. Mid table for us I think, what r u boys gunna do?

We will RIP this league right up, no probs.

My optimism lasts till about the third friendly :-D