PDA

View Full Version : Congratulations

Katchouro
08-07-2014, 11:08 PM
You're no longer responsible for the biggest footballing bottle job of 2014!!! Give yourselves a round of applause.

Them Germans eh, aussie will be loving it ... he's a big admirer of those Teutonic Uber Spielers.

Next ! ! !

aussieowl
09-07-2014, 03:21 AM
You're no longer responsible for the biggest footballing bottle job of 2014!!! Give yourselves a round of applause.

Them Germans eh, aussie will be loving it ... he's a big admirer of those Teutonic Uber Spielers.

Eh?

Yes they're a great team, always turn up for big tournaments but, I never want them to win, unless they're playing Argentina.

micklyons1hardbstd
09-07-2014, 05:50 AM
Get in...Up the Krauts...Are you watchin' GerAAAAAd!?

helmut_rooster
09-07-2014, 09:16 AM
David Luiz setup all the German goals, 50 million, if he did not look like he does with his "hair" and was not "character" he is, and didn't "pray" before and after games, he would not be near that team he was awful and was all over the place, should have been sent off twice, yet the Brazilian fans boo Fred???

They obviously know nothing about football, just like the Brazilian defence.

braggyowl
09-07-2014, 09:17 AM
Hull City...Wembley...Bottling it...

Next.

helmut_rooster
09-07-2014, 09:19 AM

Next ! ! !

Tell us another, piglet features >:)

Ginger_Potts
09-07-2014, 09:29 AM
**** Poor Katchapoopoo.
But, the Charlton match was one of most pathetic displays I've witnessed >:( .
Brazil were there for the taking as any fan could see after previous games,can't see the grand-children of the Third Reich failing in the final :blue:
UTFO.
PS, PooPoo , what do you think of our new signings ? Overall I'm quite happy.
You are a closet Owl ain't you :heart: .

braggyowl
09-07-2014, 09:31 AM
XD PooPoo..XD XD XD

He does talk a lot of it though..XD

Ginger_Potts
09-07-2014, 09:35 AM
Aye up Braggy,
Things starting to happen :D .
All quite on the fighting thread as well,what a calming influence you are B) .

braggyowl
09-07-2014, 09:42 AM
Those next door aren't gonna like it Ginger when the next batch of signings come..Katch is gonna be spewing some right venom on here about how crap they all are..Bless him. XD

Meanwhile at Greasy old bum hole stain...The Prince's advisers (cos he's done a runner) say that Mr. O'Grady is demanding too much money...Thought they were loaded :O

Oh well, there's always the lower Scotttish leagues to look for players for em..Again! XD XD

braggyowl
09-07-2014, 09:46 AM
Oh yeah..That thread ginger...Life's too short for that kinda stuff mate. :)

Ginger_Potts
09-07-2014, 09:48 AM
I was thinking exactly the same about O'Grady XD .
Must be your big Five Ooooooo this year,or have you had it ? ;D .

braggyowl
09-07-2014, 09:51 AM
XD XD Had it in Feb mate...Still feeling the effects! XD

Ginger_Potts
09-07-2014, 10:27 AM
Catching me up Old Boy XD

braggyowl
09-07-2014, 10:30 AM
We're all old Wednesday aren't we! XD XD

mcbrewer
09-07-2014, 04:21 PM
Have they found the ball from Simmos peno yet

helmut_rooster
09-07-2014, 09:08 PM
Have they found the ball from Simmos peno yet

Looking at sabella's pig snout it looks like hit walloped him smack in the beak!

mcbrewer
09-07-2014, 10:08 PM
Mind we ought to take his word for it ...i mean if theres anything a pig fans knows about its bottling it

How many play-offs

Mind the gap

8 points and 2 games in hand HMS PTL

Yup if theres anything they are experts on it definitely bottling it

Katchouro
11-07-2014, 12:54 AM

Eh?

Yes they're a great team, always turn up for big tournaments but, I never want them to win, unless they're playing Argentina.[/quote]

You've used the German national team and Bayern Munich to bash English football on a few occasions recently aussie. With an extra wallop of the stick for your favourite whipping boy Wayne Rooney.

A sobering thought is that in that game Germany have scored two more goals than we have scored in the last two WC finals.

An interesting fact is that from the U21's Euro final from 2009 Six of the German starters were in the starting lineup against Brazil, all of the 14 that played that night have represented countries at senior interna

aussieowl
11-07-2014, 02:48 AM

Eh?

Yes they're a great team, always turn up for big tournaments but, I never want them to win, unless they're playing Argentina.[/quote]

You've used the German national team and Bayern Munich to bash English football on a few occasions recently aussie.

[/quote]

True enough but I never want them to win, against Argentina being the only exception...& maybe Australia..>:)