PDA

View Full Version : POST 31...

braggyowl
10-07-2014, 11:40 PM
...On the pig board...Thread entitled things the blades have had that Wednesday haven't..

The replies from these idiots really are cringe worthy...He got em though...Well said Mr. Brewer...They hate the truth. :star:

braggyowl
11-07-2014, 12:15 AM
Actually...I like the sound of that title thread...I reckon I should start one..But with a little bit of a difference.

I'll get on it straight away.

Katchouro
11-07-2014, 12:48 AM
Of course you like that post braggy. You don't see a problem in using a crime as serious as that to point score - in what, lets be honest, was a light hearted fun thread.

rod's reply immediately after puts you and mcbrewer to shame. Let the bitterness and hate go fella, it's not doing you any good. :heart:

aussieowl
11-07-2014, 02:39 AM
in what, lets be honest, was a light hearted fun thread.

Up until posts 28 & 29 anyway...I take it you see a problem with them Katch.

braggyowl
11-07-2014, 09:03 AM
No, he won't auss...And we've still got blood on our hands according to him...Double standards Katch rides into town again!

mcbrewer
11-07-2014, 05:12 PM
"You want the truth"

"i think i deserve it"

"you can't handle the truth"

I take it that i'm a bastad on there again simply for adding a totally honest post in their tawdry thread.
Dont bther reading their bile its just so predictable.

Or do our Piggy Friends want to point out which bit of my post isn't honest ?

Always in our Shadow but then they do say sh it flows downhill

Katchouro
12-07-2014, 02:23 PM
No, he won't auss...And we've still got blood on our hands according to him...Double standards Katch rides into town again!

I condemn Evans' crime and the role played by SWFC in the disaster.

No double standards from me.

mcbrewer
12-07-2014, 02:41 PM

I condemn Evans' crime and the role played by SWFC in the disaster.

No double standards from me.[/quote]...and what role was that

Providing a venue to the FA that was Wednesdays role

Katchouro
12-07-2014, 02:50 PM

Hmmm, probably for the best if I leave this steaming embarrassment of a post alone I think.

River in Egypt and all that.

mcbrewer
12-07-2014, 03:21 PM

Hmmm, probably for the best if I leave this steaming embarrassment of a post alone I think.

River in Egypt and all that.[/quote]Please don't i mean you are so clever tell us what involvement apart from providing a venue did Wednesday have, no denial ive read the reports and everything with Wednesday and the ground is hindsight.
The Safety Certificate that was valid just not ameneded is just that a piece of paper issued by the same council that would have inspected Scumall Lane ...was there a certificate valid on your ground ? we'll never know because the only reason anyone knows anything about Hillsboroughs is because of the tragedy that occurred.The issuing of Certificates back in those days was nothing more than a paper excercise as anyone who has read the Taylor report will know.
Example the Tunnel much was made about it being

braggyowl
12-07-2014, 04:01 PM
Don't bother with him mcbrewer..He's a fckin idiot and a liar.

Katchouro
13-07-2014, 10:23 PM
I'm not trying to be clever or in any way blaming Wednesday's fans.

The debate has been done to death and I would assume that there are people who visit this board who don't want to read it.

My 'blood on their hands' comment was made in good and true conscience. If you want to better understand the reasons why I'd suggest giving the on-going journalistic pieces of the Guardian's David Conn a read.

braggyowl
13-07-2014, 10:33 PM
"They've always had blood on their hands..It's just a matter of how much...But it will all come out soon"...or words to that effect...

That statement made me sick to the stomach Katch..You should be really proud of yourself because for once in your life you've managed to put one over an Owl...Well done, most on your board will be proud of you.

banno
13-07-2014, 10:42 PM
I'm not trying to be clever or in any way blaming Wednesday's fans.

The debate has been done to death and I would assume that there are people who visit this board who don't want to read it.

My 'blood on their hands' comment was made in good and true conscience. If you want to better understand the reasons why I'd suggest giving the on-going journalistic pieces of the Guardian's David Conn a read.

fu**ing pr1ck
i would have been long banned for similar on your board.
the disaster is the only stick you pigs have got left to try and beat us with (the fact that normal humans wouldn't sink so low doesn't seem to bother you)

braggyowl
13-07-2014, 10:48 PM
"my blood on their hands comment was made in good and true conscience"
FFS...

You're right banno...He is just that!

Katchouro
13-07-2014, 10:54 PM
I'm someone who will always support the common man and will champion the fight against injustice.

In light of the on-going damning evidence I'd be saying the same regardless of the source of the corporate manslaughter.

I accept it's a touchy subject but it deserves more reverence than braggy's butter wouldn't melt act or banno's angry profanity laden nonsense. Time to approach the subject like men and not partisan supporters.

You know I'm right.

braggyowl
13-07-2014, 10:59 PM
No, you're not right...You're full of sh!t...

Everyone on this board knows it...

How you can sleep at night is beyond me...The comment you made was a disgrace...Up yours mate...Fckin up yours!!!!!!

banno
13-07-2014, 11:00 PM
I'm someone who will always support the common man and will champion the fight against injustice.

In light of the on-going damning evidence I'd be saying the same regardless of the source of the corporate manslaughter.

I accept it's a touchy subject but it deserves more reverence than braggy's butter wouldn't melt act or banno's angry profanity laden nonsense. Time to approach the subject like men and not partisan supporters.

You know I'm right.

no no no
i'm the one who's right!

mcbrewer
14-07-2014, 06:01 PM

You know I'm right.Ill have you a small bet that SWFC will be criticised in the next report and there will be no charge of corporate manslaughter pertaining to the then Board or Company.

I've never approached as anything other than what it is an avoidable tragedy which is why i took time to read the reports not partial press reportage.

Yes because of course that's how you have approached it.
I called Mick The Asthmatic Pig lower than a snakes belly on FH for trying to makes cheap points about the disast

Katchouro
14-07-2014, 08:50 PM
A predictable, transparent and grubby attempt to discredit my views and stance. I've read all the major reports and documentation made available and have a sound base knowledge of the events and the culpabilities. I directed you to David Conn's pieces as he is reporting on fresh information and cross examinations of the Wednesday employees involved. It casts fresh light on the events.

Very big of you to flippantly describe the disaster as an 'avoidable tragedy' though - I'm sure the victim's families would be humbled by your generosity.

Does the Hillsborough memorial it took Wednesday ten years to put up have your blessing yet?

banno
14-07-2014, 09:16 PM
Very big of you to flippantly describe the disaster as an 'avoidable tragedy' though - I'm sure the victim's families would be humbled by your generosity.

any human would have the deepest sympathy for any parent having to bury there child, that said i still think the above description (avoidable tragedy) is pretty much spot on!
i'm curious as to why you are so interested and have read so much on the subject?
low life point scoring t055er?
or a genuinley upstanding top bloke that always researches such things ?
i'll have a stab at the first one :O

as for the memorial, is doing it right more important than doing it quickly?
how many times have you paid your respects there?

Katchouro
14-07-2014, 09:33 PM
I don't see why it has to be one of the two. I will say though that as a student I attended a talk given by Trevor Hicks - impossible not to be invested in the subject after hearing the courage of that man.

And now I'm going to show some restraint and back out of this thread - as it's in extremely poor taste, started unnecessarily and nothing but a vehicle for mcbrewer to air his odious apologists views.

mcbrewer
15-07-2014, 04:36 PM
I don't see why it has to be one of the two. I will say though that as a student I attended a talk given by Trevor Hicks - impossible not to be invested in the subject after hearing the courage of that man.

And now I'm going to show some restraint and back out of this thread - as it's in extremely poor taste, started unnecessarily and nothing but a vehicle for mcbrewer to air his odious apologists views.What apologist views would they be then ?

I have nothing to apologise for

And why is saying the tragedy of the deaths of 96 innocent Football Fans was avoidable flippant? it was avoidable and more importantly should have been avoided .

Ive listened to Mr Hicks and to the other Hillsborough Families and only ****s would fail to be moved by the utter misery that this tragedy heaped upon them .