PDA

View Full Version : We're all Wednesday Aren't we

Rotherhamowl10
11-07-2014, 10:15 AM
Love that the club are using the 'WAWAW' to promote the kit - apparently its on the back of the shirt as well.

Great marketing.

http://i58.tinypic.com/2zp2vkm.jpg

braggyowl
11-07-2014, 10:21 AM
Please tell me someone has just cleaned the windows of the Owls Megastore! XD

braggyowl
11-07-2014, 10:25 AM
Looks good though...I'll be having a couple of them...One for laddo. :)

Rotherhamowl10
11-07-2014, 10:45 AM
Please tell me someone has just cleaned the windows of the Owls Megastore! XD

XD XD

At least window cleaner cleans their windows, sure mine just slips a card through the door on his way past!

mahatmafoot
11-07-2014, 11:19 AM
Good God, looking at that lot makes me even more glad to be a Blade. Must be a new programme, " Ugly Families"

braggyowl
11-07-2014, 11:23 AM
Make a joke about someone having a slash on the windows and along comes the p!ss brigade from the upper tier...Perfect timing Mahat! ;)

Rotherhamowl10
11-07-2014, 11:44 AM
[quote="mahatmafoot"[/quote]

Not only are you lot the best dressed fans, but I take it you now claim to be the best looking?

braggyowl
11-07-2014, 02:30 PM
Remember that fat bird of theirs sat in their stand..Taking up two seats...I'd rather feight Tyson...XD XD XD

Rotherhamowl10
11-07-2014, 03:03 PM
http://i60.tinypic.com/fadi7n.png

braggyowl
11-07-2014, 04:08 PM
XD XD In the first and fourth pictures she's got three t!ts on her chest...XD XD

hirstyboywonder
11-07-2014, 04:34 PM
XD XD In the first and fourth pictures she's got three t!ts on her chest...XD XD

She should stick with the look from the 4th pic, quite an improvement for her!

Katchouro
12-07-2014, 02:34 PM
"OK, everyone ... if you've never been to the New Wembley give a big cheer and raise your hands."

http://i59.tinypic.com/4kjrly.jpg

braggyowl
12-07-2014, 04:06 PM
When are you thick fckers gonna get it through your thick piggy heads...We couldn't play at the new Wembley because the fckin thing was being built...So we played our match at the Millenium...And won in the play off final..Something your sh!t club has NEVER done.

Hope this helps.

awayowl
12-07-2014, 04:53 PM
When are you thick fckers gonna get it through your thick piggy heads...We couldn't play at the new Wembley because the fckin thing was being built...So we played our match at the Millenium...And won in the play off final..Something your sh!t club has NEVER done.

Hope this helps.

XD XD XD XD XD

Ginger_Potts
12-07-2014, 04:57 PM
Top Bloke You Braggy, I think I'm starting to :heart: you XD

hirstyboywonder
12-07-2014, 09:36 PM
http://i59.tinypic.com/4kjrly.jpg[/IMG]

Ok everyone, raise your hands if you'd rather be watching Championship football than having failed on a few visits to the new Wembley and be stuck in division 3 for a 4th successive season.

micklyons1hardbstd
13-07-2014, 09:16 AM
http://i59.tinypic.com/4kjrly.jpg[/IMG]Jesus...Obsessed...Shouldn't you be on Donny's, Chesterfield's or Barnsley's site now..having banter with rivals at your level? :zzz:

braggyowl
13-07-2014, 10:38 PM
Top Bloke You Braggy, I think I'm starting to :heart: you XD

Cheers Ginger...Love you too mate.

They really are thick fckers though aren't they. XD

Katchouro
13-07-2014, 10:45 PM
We couldn't play at the new Wembley because the fckin thing was being built.

That was nearly a decade ago - what have you been doing since then?

Why no Championship PO finals or Cup Semi Finals/Finals? Have you not been good enough?

braggyowl
13-07-2014, 10:50 PM

Why no Championship PO finals or Cup Semi Finals/Finals? Have you not been good enough?[/quote]

What the fck has that got to do with your lot being thick?

braggyowl
13-07-2014, 10:52 PM
We would have played at the new Wembley..But..ahh bollox to it...You can't educate pork and all that!

banno
13-07-2014, 10:58 PM

Why no Championship PO finals or Cup Semi Finals/Finals? Have you not been good enough?[/quote]

What the fck has that got to do with your lot being thick?[/quote]

if owt, he's proving your point that they're thick.
in the last decade they've slipped from "buying hillsborough and turning it into a car park" to having to have davros write off MASSIVE debts and being bought by a pretend arab prince for a quid ,who's since thought that it wasn't value for money and f**ked off.
fu*k wembley if thats what you have to go through

braggyowl
13-07-2014, 11:04 PM
:star:

Katchouro
13-07-2014, 11:13 PM

What the fck has that got to do with your lot being thick?[/quote]

Nowt, but it's got everything to do with you lot never playing at NW.

Have you had a few tonight braggy?

braggyowl
13-07-2014, 11:20 PM
No I havent Katch...But you're trying it again aren't you...Moving the goal posts...And failing miserably...

We couldn't play at the...I'll leave it for you to try and work out..afterall, that's what the said post was all about...Not the last decade..The fact that we'd never played at the NW...We fckin would have if they'd been one!!!!!!!!!!!!

braggyowl
13-07-2014, 11:23 PM
Oh, btw...I have actually been to new Wembley just as a matter of interest...

AC/DC concert.

Katchouro
13-07-2014, 11:29 PM
Lets all agree on the fact that you've never, never, played at NW and move on with our lives.

Get some kip braggy, sleep it off fella.

braggyowl
13-07-2014, 11:47 PM
Nowt to sleep off Katch...True, I've had a tough day...But nothing to do with alcohol.
Serves me right I suppoose for posting under a bit of stress...But I still think you're out of order on at least one comment...

I'm not gonna go on about it though..Enough is enough.

hirstyboywonder
14-07-2014, 12:29 PM
Lets all agree on the fact that you've never, never, played at NW and move on with our lives.

Get some kip braggy, sleep it off fella.

Personally I would rather my team finished 2nd in the division and won promotion than finished 3rd behind our rivals, lost at the New Wembley in the subsequent play-off and failed to get out of the 3rd division since.

An F.A. Cup semi-final there would have been a nice bonus but i am happier with where we are now than looking back on great memories of being hammered at Wembley whilst looking forward to another season in division 3 where one of your supposed best players no longer wants to be as he has had enough of failing to get out of that division.

SallyKate
14-07-2014, 01:08 PM
Hull played at the NW. United didn't bother to turn up.

Rotherhamowl10
14-07-2014, 03:07 PM
bladesman logic = playing at the 'new Wembley' and losing each time, yet glorifying it as some sort of achievement over their rivals XD XD

Weren't that good at the old Wembley either...

micklyons1hardbstd
14-07-2014, 04:07 PM
bladesman logic = playing at the 'new Wembley' and losing each time, yet glorifying it as some sort of achievement over their rivals XD XD

Weren't that good at the old Wembley either...XD What a desperate case, clutching at thin air...It appears that abject failure is the new success...Especially when you want to get one over your big brother, but don't have a pot to p:ss in XD..Mahatma,s nothing on this clown...There were people thrown in Rampton for less!

Katchouro
14-07-2014, 08:37 PM
A lot of you going out of your way to tell me that you aren't bothered about playing at The New Wembley.

It's almost like you're all protesting too much and it really does grind your gears. ;)

Dry your eyes - there's always next season porkers and if you want to know what NW is like just ask a Blade, a Tyke, a Viking, a Spireite or a Miller.

banno
14-07-2014, 08:44 PM
A lot of you going out of your way to tell me that you aren't bothered about playing at The New Wembley.

It's almost like you're all protesting too much and it really does grind your gears. ;)

Dry your eyes - there's always next season porkers and if you want to know what NW is like just ask a Blade, a Tyke, a Viking, a Spireite or a Miller.

*************loon alert***************
are we supposed to be jealous that we went up automatic?
getting thrashed by hull?
if we get to wembley i want it to be in the cup final!

Katchouro
14-07-2014, 08:54 PM

Who's the loon? XD

And it's called 'New Wembley' now ... I know you've not been for many a year but try and keep up granddad.

banno
14-07-2014, 08:59 PM

Who's the loon? XD

And it's called 'New Wembley' now ... I know you've not been for many a year but try and keep up granddad.[/quote]

its only called "new wembley" by d!cks!
like them that call football, soccer ;)

Katchouro
14-07-2014, 09:10 PM
So do you drop the 'new' from New York then?

Best not do that, you'll gets some of your sad act, tanked up, fat, bald, old timers going to a Knicks game wanting to kick off with some shirts/women/children.

Them New York coppers don't play nice. They'd teach you embarrassing MASSIVES a lesson or two - just like South Yorkshire's did when they let the dogs take care of you after the Palace game.

banno
14-07-2014, 09:22 PM

Best not do that, you'll gets some of your sad act, tanked up, fat, bald, old timers going to a Knicks game wanting to kick off with some shirts/women/children.

Them New York coppers don't play nice. They'd teach you embarrassing MASSIVES a lesson or two - just like South Yorkshire's did when they let the dogs take care of you after the Palace game.

is that your way of admitting to being a d1ck :)
like i said, normal people just call it wembley. football isn't soccer, beer comes in pints and ice hockey is rhubarb ;)

hirstyboywonder
14-07-2014, 09:23 PM

I know you rarely make any sense but I'm getting worried for you now, it seems you are completely losing the plot.

hirstyboywonder
14-07-2014, 09:25 PM

You could ask some of them what it's like to win the play-offs. We could also tell you.

Katchouro
14-07-2014, 09:29 PM
You've obviously never been in the white hot cauldron like atmosphere of Steelers / Pathers game banno ... it's intoxicating.

Thanks for the critique pinthirsty - as entertaining and elucidating as ever.

aussieowl
14-07-2014, 11:32 PM
I've been to a few Steelers games including against Nottingham, while I would call it interesting I wouldn't go as far as saying it was intoxicating...there's only so many times play being stopped & a short rendition of the Macarena being played I can stand..;)

braggyowl
15-07-2014, 02:07 PM

That pathetic post was just as desperate as your Charlton Ones Katch...You've lost it mate..

It did make me XD XD XD XD XD though. ;)

braggyowl
15-07-2014, 02:09 PM

And that ones even worse! XD XD XD XD XD