PDA

View Full Version : Stain on the city :)

kopowl2
12-07-2014, 08:53 PM
Apparently after todays events in york we've stained the good city of Sheffield and it's only mid July!

Apparently news coming thro to scunnypig was that it was all kicking off jeff? When in reality a few idiots sat on a roof to see the game.

XD

hirstyboywonder
12-07-2014, 09:43 PM
Apparently after todays events in york we've stained the good city of Sheffield and it's only mid July!

Apparently news coming thro to scunnypig was that it was all kicking off jeff? When in reality a few idiots sat on a roof to see the game.

XD

Can't be ****d with this, Scunny blade, a self confessed knuckle dragger getting on his high horse about crowd trouble!

At least our game is of great interest to them though.

Never caused any bother them lot, no pubs smashed up in Rotherham last season for a start...

Geetarman
13-07-2014, 12:09 AM
I am conducting a survey for the FA

Is this video:-

1 Lads having a good time

2 Police brutality

3 A set of p*ssed up chavs taking the game back 30 years.

hirstyboywonder
13-07-2014, 10:04 AM
I am conducting a survey for the FA

Is this video:-

1 Lads having a good time

2 Police brutality

3 A set of p*ssed up chavs taking the game back 30 years.

I take it you are not referring to that infamous video of a beer garden of blunt chavs singing songs about how Ched Evans does what he wants?

Rotherhamowl10
13-07-2014, 03:26 PM
Yet another contradictive thread on owlsmad2.I didn't see or hear of any trouble all day, apart from the blokes who climbed on the roof to get a better view, then got down when asked to - hardly 'kicking off'.

Yet you've got people on their high horse slating their actions, then going on to say 'you never see them on derby day'. So in the same couple of sentences they are slating and glorifying football hooliganism...add to it the constant 'painting everybody with the same brush' and you have a perfect recipe for bladesman logic.

Every team has a minority of idiots who support their club, I would say both Sheffield clubs have a pretty similar amount of morons.

The people 'bigging them up' are just as stupid. Leave it in the 70's or go on the BBC/OCS forum if you want to glorify it, nobody gives a t0ss.

You can tell the difference between the two forums, when things kicked off at Wembley almost everyone on here acknowledged it was a minority, yet on owlsmad2 they claim it was every