PDA

View Full Version : euro pay for tix at gate?

Northchannel
13-07-2014, 01:25 PM
Can you pay for tix at gate since fp will be (more) than 1/2 empty?? I cant get to fp beforehand and dont want to be in a chaotic queue at ticket office so will sense prevail and allow just pay for tix at turnstile..otherwise 5 of us will have to give it a miss :(

wellin
13-07-2014, 02:48 PM
I'm pretty sure you'l need to buy your tickets beforehand, no pay at the gate. I would call the ticket office up, maybe you could pay by credit card and pick up your tickets without possibly having to wait.

wellowell
13-07-2014, 03:55 PM
It will be ticket only common sense not allowed to come into play I'm afraid it's Uefa rules don't allow it all European ties must be all ticket

Wellup4it
13-07-2014, 04:19 PM
It will be ticket only common sense not allowed to come into play I'm afraid it's Uefa rules don't allow it all European ties must be all ticket

Yes, thats correct. Its UEFA and nothing to do with our club. Can you not contact a friendly Well fan and ask them to get a ticket on your behalf? Failing that ring the club in the morning.

Well_Jaggy
13-07-2014, 05:36 PM
Living in Ayrshire it's difficult for me to get over to the club for tickets.

I called a couple of weeks back and ordered over the phone. The lovely Wendy sorted it out for me and got my tickets posted out to my house.

They are always happy to help, you just need to ask them.