PDA

View Full Version : World Cup ticket tout

moorlad
14-07-2014, 07:57 AM
Youse know, the British fella who has gone on the run after flogging tickets to corporates for massively inflated prices. Raymond Whelan, is from the Moor, his dad used to deliver our coal when we were kids. Peggy, his mam, lives round the corner from us. - view external link (http://www.theguardian.com/football/2014/jul/11/world-cup-touting-row-fifa-partner-fugitive-ray-whelan)

griff
14-07-2014, 08:25 AM
I reckon that story's true moorlad. Everyone from the Moor will be with an lawyer at some point. It's his turn.

moorlad
14-07-2014, 08:31 AM
Oh it's true mate, I were talking to my dad about it yesterday. He (Whelan) were Bobby Charlton's assistant at the school off of excellence when my brother were there. He used to be an PE teacher before that. He willn't have get arfed at next time he comes back to the Moor. Fancy ofing ties to Sepp Blatter, what an ****.

chalky-ncfc
14-07-2014, 09:08 AM
Can he get any Notts tickets for this season,every home game ML is packed full,dont take any notice of the attendance figures thats published,they are for "tax purposes"

moorlad
14-07-2014, 09:12 AM
Divvent know chalks, but I can't imagine there are hoards off of people off of the Moor itching to gan to Notts matches to be honest.

Nevermore666
14-07-2014, 09:14 AM
"Local boy done good" will be the headline in this weeks Whitehaven news.

521buc
15-07-2014, 08:01 AM
Youse know, the British fella who has gone on the run after flogging tickets to corporates for massively inflated prices. Raymond Whelan, is from the Moor, his dad used to deliver our coal when we were kids. Peggy, his mam, lives round the corner from us.

Moorlad are/were you his accountant.. Now I'm not saying you were part of it..

He must be worth a small fortune.. Some folk earn money by doing the right thing others cheat off people and live a lavish life style I know which one I would rather be..

moorlad
15-07-2014, 08:08 AM
Youse know, the British fella who has gone on the run after flogging tickets to corporates for massively inflated prices. Raymond Whelan, is from the Moor, his dad used to deliver our coal when we were kids. Peggy, his mam, lives round the corner from us.

Moorlad are/were you his accountant.. Now I'm not saying you were part of it..

He must be worth a small fortune.. Some folk earn money by doing the right thing others cheat off people and live a lavish life style I know which one I would rather be..[/quote]

Nah mate, ofn't seen him in years. He used to gan in the Working Men's club in the early '80s before I joined up, that were when I last saw him.