PDA

View Full Version : FAO Pogue

DannyBhoy
14-07-2014, 08:29 AM
Give this a watch, mate. - view external link (www.youtube.com/watch?v=CrGxPSkn7Ks)

Poguemahone
14-07-2014, 08:46 AM
Magic stuff Danny and that wee clip just reiterates that being a Celtic Fan is what ma old man says "a gift from the big man upstairs".

Never tire of watching Celtic and could watch that sublime lob fae Henke over Klos forever in a day!

Hopefully, more triumphs under Ronny starting tomorrow night and to reach the CL Group Stages again would be brilliant but its gonna be fecking difficult this year.

gersforme
14-07-2014, 10:49 AM
youre a turncoat , yer auld grandad took you to see the gers and you ended up a mhank , how do you sleep at nights ya kvnt, phucking disgraceful :blue:

DannyBhoy
14-07-2014, 10:52 AM
youre a turncoat , yer auld grandad took you to see the gers and you ended up a mhank , how do you sleep at nights ya kvnt, phucking disgraceful :blue:

The only thing disgraceful is the colour of your boxers you pish stained mess.

gersforme
14-07-2014, 10:55 AM

The only thing disgraceful is the colour of your boxers you pish stained mess.[/quote]

and your late night drunk pics, you phucking philandering self confessed female bum fetishist, i feel dirty just replying to you, you crab ridden basturd, i bet you smell like high tide at helensburgh

Poguemahone
14-07-2014, 10:55 AM
I sleep fine at night Gers and ma da didn't follow his own father in the team he supported due to 'circumstances' in his upbringing.

Ma granddad was a right bluenose and a cunning auld ****** but I saw the light.

gersforme
14-07-2014, 10:57 AM
I sleep fine at night Gers and ma da didn't follow his own father in the team he supported due to 'circumstances' in his upbringing.

everything has a sub plot in your bent out of shape psychosis, next it'll be yer "awfy woman" who calls everykvnt hvns, its never you eh? Ya phucking bigoted hypocrite, phuck off >:(

DannyBhoy
14-07-2014, 10:58 AM

The only thing disgraceful is the colour of your boxers you pish stained mess.[/quote]

and your late night drunk pics, you phucking philandering self confessed female bum fetishist, i feel dirty just replying to you, you crab ridden basturd, i bet you smell like high tide at helensburgh[/quote]

I shagged a burd in Helensburgh.

gersforme
14-07-2014, 10:59 AM
[/quote]

I shagged a burd in Helensburgh.[/quote]

sure you did, must have been a helluva drive fae bothwell street, was she on the clock?

Poguemahone
14-07-2014, 11:00 AM

everything has a sub plot in your bent out of shape psychosis, next it'll be yer "awfy woman" who calls everykvnt hvns, its never you eh? Ya phucking bigoted hypocrite, phuck off >:([/quote]

Yer in fine form this morning Gers...nae "sub plot" its just the way things were back in the 70's in Glesga.

Leave Mrs Pogue oot of your mad rants...

gersforme
14-07-2014, 11:02 AM
fair enough pogue, sorry

DannyBhoy
14-07-2014, 11:04 AM
I shagged a burd in Helensburgh.[/quote]

sure you did, must have been a helluva drive fae bothwell street, was she on the clock?[/quote]

Naw I'm being serious, gers. Mad ginger hing.

DannyBhoy
14-07-2014, 11:04 AM
fair enough pogue, sorry

It takes a big man to apologize.

Poguemahone
14-07-2014, 11:05 AM
fair enough pogue, sorry

Ffs Gers I didn't expect that...I see you in a new light noo.

gersforme
14-07-2014, 11:07 AM
I told ye i'm a gent pogue :D

and danny, i shagged a bird fae Dumbarton once, i now know why it has DUMB in its , holy phuck she was as thick as a dreich
morning at rannoch moor

Sconemeister1314
14-07-2014, 11:08 AM
Brother Gers is an inspiration to us all.

DannyBhoy
14-07-2014, 11:09 AM
I told ye i'm a gent pogue :D

and danny, i shagged a bird fae Dumbarton once, i now know why it has DUMB in its , holy phuck she was as thick as a dreich
morning at rannoch moor

You put the anal in banality you boring basturt.

DannyBhoy
14-07-2014, 11:10 AM
Brother Gers is an inspiration to us all.

I like him.

gersforme
14-07-2014, 11:10 AM
Thanks scone

Dense Danny fae Dennistoun is away to look up alliteration