PDA

View Full Version : Pete o rourke of sky sports.

blades58
17-07-2014, 07:23 PM
Brighton are closing in on the signing of Barnsley striker Chris O'Grady. #barnsleyfc #bhafc

Not too bothered tbh

More concerned tho that this could be another striker down the pan

Soon be running out of decent options :(

zablade
17-07-2014, 07:29 PM
disappointing that it looks like we are not going to sign COG he would have been a good option at our level.

This failure to sign a proven striker is the one argument the nay Sayers have I find difficult to argue against.

liamtheblade
17-07-2014, 07:35 PM
Andy Giddings just tweeted that Dingles have had a bid accepted and medical tomorrow

rodcurrie
17-07-2014, 07:59 PM
Brighton are closing in on the signing of Barnsley striker Chris O'Grady. #barnsleyfc #bhafc

Not too bothered tbh

Soon be running out of decent options :(we don't need a decent option we need a STAR STRIKER,with the GAME CHANGING INVESTMENT, why hav'nt you been takin notice fella? UTB

derfblade
17-07-2014, 08:06 PM

Not too bothered tbh

Soon be running out of decent options :(Thanks for this news Jimmy.

Ecco1889
17-07-2014, 08:25 PM
I thought cog turned down charlton cos he wanted to stay local and now he's going to Brighton?

Curtis
17-07-2014, 08:26 PM
I said a few days ago I was very worried about not signing a PROVEN goal scorer and yet again it seems we're heading into another season without one.
Bristol City our main dangers have Baldock meaning they're in better shape than us.

We just have to hope McNulty can produce the goods.

Bladesmanluke
17-07-2014, 10:05 PM
I said a few days ago I was very worried about not signing a PROVEN goal scorer and yet again it seems we're heading into another season without one.
Bristol City our main dangers have Baldock meaning they're in better shape than us.

We just have to hope McNulty can produce the goods.I trust that we will do well with the options currently available to us and Nigel will still have us pushing for the top 2. However it is becoming increasingly frustrating that we haven't signed a goal scorer since we lost Ched

seanbeanstattoo
17-07-2014, 10:08 PM

We just have to hope McNulty can produce the goods.I trust that we will do well with the options currently available to us and Nigel will still have us pushing for the top 2. However it is becoming increasingly frustrating that we haven't signed a goal scorer since we lost Ched[/quote]

Maybe we have.
McNulty.
Cheds back soon anyway.
Anything that keeps Len miserable is A - OK with me.;)

bladesince64
24-08-2018, 04:23 PM
Crazy how much we’ve upped our quality of incoming signings.
COG came in on loan later though didn’t he and looked ok. McNuts never looked interested whenever I watched him. Remember him missing two excellent chances away at Oldham and Cloughy was almost exploding with anger.
Whatever happened to Len?
Keeping a low profile.