PDA

View Full Version : Benefit Street. The Romanians

Luma_Lamp_Loyal
20-07-2014, 09:05 AM
Actually made me feel sick watching the blatant fleecing going on, especially the old bint head of the family openly gloating when her money was stopped along with other family members only knowing how to appeal and get all the money backdated.

Aiming to gross 40k a year.

No wonder this country is going down the ****ter.

grubber83
20-07-2014, 09:09 AM
"I make nice salad tonight, I have no money yet so just stole, it's ok"

arabwelder
20-07-2014, 02:10 PM
It ****es me off all this even my cousin has been waiting 7 year on a house from the council as he needs an extra bedroom but i know a pole just in the country a matter of weeks wants to bring his family over and got a house in the same area my cousin same amount of bedrooms.

Feel sorry as he cant get the deposit for a mortgage.

But the bottom line is this is happening up and down the country with foreign people.

If your white local your gubbed even from your own country.

I even feel bad for pensioners work all there days and get less than foreigners junkies and lay abouts.

Counrty's gubbed

scots
20-07-2014, 04:08 PM
A lot of 'local white' people just as bad as these Romanians. Have never lifted a finger and take advantage of the state. A lazy thieving fecker is a lazy thieving fecker.

maryscanary
21-07-2014, 10:30 AM
A lot of 'local white' people just as bad as these Romanians. Have never lifted a finger and take advantage of the state. A lazy thieving fecker is a lazy thieving fecker.

All the more reason not to let any more of the 'lazy thieving feckers' in!!

I know, I know, EEC, freedom of movement, etc etc blah, blah, blah; but do we need to be so damned generous to people who contribute feck all to society??