PDA

View Full Version : Fans' Parliament Recruitment

wolves71
20-07-2014, 04:21 PM
I've just been reading the article on the official site, does anyone think that the fans parliament serves a purpose? ie helps get the supporters points across through a representative. Do the club take much on board and implement changes for the good?

I know it's been mentioned on here before, it would be good if Wolves Mad had a voice, my nomination would be either theplater or Dudleywolf ;D - view external link (http://tinyurl.com/oye78xk)

Dudleywolf
21-07-2014, 09:51 PM
I've just been reading the article on the official site, does anyone think that the fans parliament serves a purpose? ie helps get the supporters points across through a representative. Do the club take much on board and implement changes for the good?

I know it's been mentioned on here before, it would be good if Wolves Mad had a voice, my nomination would be either theplater or Dudleywolf ;D
I'm actually game for this, a friend of mine was on it last year.How do you get on?
I could represent , Mad, Hatherton and perhaps in tandum Mol Mix ?

wolves71
21-07-2014, 09:57 PM

I know it's been mentioned on here before, it would be good if Wolves Mad had a voice, my nomination would be either theplater or Dudleywolf ;D
I'm actually game for this, a friend of mine was on it last year.How do you get on?
I could represent , Mad, Hatherton and perhaps in tandum Mol Mix ?[/quote]

From the link in #1

In order to apply or nominate a fan write to: Paul Richards, Wolverhampton Wanderers FC, Molineux Stadium, Waterloo Road, Wolverhampton, WV1 4QR or
e-mail: paulrichards@wolves.co.uk

All letters must clearly state your and contact details along with your nominations:
Name, address, e-mail and phone number.
W