Knob!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jordan12rhodes
20-07-2014, 06:48 PM
Knob!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

???????

assume your a rovers fan..

loadsamoney
20-07-2014, 07:22 PM
You know I am.But I wont just agree or go along with posts that are total bollox!

masher50
20-07-2014, 07:34 PM
Jesus fella - you REALLY need to either get a life, or treatment.Your obsession with Burnley is out of control. 7 of the top 14 posts on this board are yours, and 5 of them are about Burnley. You're more interested in us than in your own team! I'm an occasional poster on here, with a few mates in Blackburn, who are rovers supporters. But it's no wonder even the rover's fans on here are getting p'eed off with you - they probably come on here to read about Rovers, not your adolescent drivel.

For the record, I'm a lifelong Burnley fan, season ticket holder,always bought in the "early bird" promotions. My personal feeling is that we'll just about hang on, and get a second season in the Prem, but it's not the end of the world if we get relegated, because of the financial benefits. If we do come down, I think there's every chance of becoming a "yoyo" team, as mentioned in another thread on here.

But for God's sake man, get a grip, there's more to life than obsessing about the team down t

jordan12rhodes
20-07-2014, 09:15 PM
[quote="masher50"]Jesus fella - you REALLY need to either get a life, or treatment.Your obsession with Burnley is out of control. 7 of the top 14 posts on this board are yours, and 5 of them are about Burnley. You're more interested in us than in your own team! I'm an occasional poster on here, with a few mates in Blackburn, who are rovers supporters. But it's no wonder even the rover's fans on here are getting p'eed off with you - they probably come on here to read about Rovers, not your adolescent drivel.

For the record, I'm a lifelong Burnley fan, season ticket holder,always bought in the "early bird" promotions. My personal feeling is that we'll just about hang on, and get a second season in the Prem, but it's not the end of the world if we get relegated, because of the financial benefits. If we do come down, I think there's every chance of becoming a "yoyo" team, as mentioned in another thread on here.

But for God's sake man, get a grip, there's mor

jordan12rhodes
20-07-2014, 09:17 PM
You know I am.But I wont just agree or go along with posts that are total bollox!

no, i don`t know you are. your just an insignificant dribble that i haven`t remembered. i don`t remember the last time i stood in dog shyte either..

claret1978
20-07-2014, 09:17 PM
very true.

jordan12rhodes
20-07-2014, 09:26 PM
very true.

yes i know.. :)

bigmoon
20-07-2014, 09:56 PM
Not getting the hatred for the post? It's tongue in cheek and a bit of fun.

To be fair to Sax I have just been on ClaretsMad and one person on the match thread thinks that the danglies will stay up, due to this result. Even though one of his claret chums recognizes that the opposition are barely even footballers.

jordan12rhodes
20-07-2014, 09:59 PM
Not getting the hatred for the post? It's tongue in cheek and a bit of fun.

To be fair to Sax I have just been on ClaretsMad and one person on the match thread thinks that the danglies will stay up, due to this result. Even though one of his claret chums recognizes that the opposition are barely even footballers.

they set an agenda with their posts about birdy`s advert, i`m just giving it back ten fold..

as soon as there`s a few posters on talking about rovers again, i`ll knock it off..

bigmoon
20-07-2014, 10:06 PM
To be fair Sax, at least you're posting and there ain't too much to discuss rovers wise anyway. Other than we're after the Scottish Messi, just think if we had kept the Scottish Rooney we would be unbeatable.

jordan12rhodes
20-07-2014, 10:09 PM
To be fair Sax, at least you're posting and there ain't too much to discuss rovers wise anyway. Other than we're after the Scottish Messi, just think if we had kept the Scottish Rooney we would be unbeatable.

i actually took a back seat for a while, intending to see how things went on here without my input. the result? hardly anyone talking about anything on here for the past couple of months! at least when i post, i seem to encourage discussion..

as for the scottish messi, hopefully give that one a miss.. :s

Stan_van_nel
20-07-2014, 10:13 PM
Well I'm in the camp of we'll be challenging for a European place after this result.

Come On You Clarets!

jordan12rhodes
20-07-2014, 10:16 PM
Well I'm in the camp of we'll be challenging for a European place after this result.

Come On You Clarets!

That`s the spirit nelstan, make a muppet of yourself. it`s all i`m after.. :)

champs95
20-07-2014, 10:19 PM
You can ignore loadsamoney, as he doesn't post on here anyway.

As for the Burnley fan, Masher? You are the only one mentioning your team on this thread. Post your stuff about your club on your board. Don't harp on about on here, or a thread that doesn't even warant a mention.

Post away as normal Sax, if you talk ****e, I'll say something and vice versa.

Stan_van_nel
20-07-2014, 10:24 PM

Come On You Clarets!

That`s the spirit nelstan, make a muppet of yourself. it`s all i`m after.. :)[/quote]

You'll be crying in your Burgundy when we are playing FC Tiraspol in the 15/16 season.

jordan12rhodes
20-07-2014, 10:30 PM

Come On You Clarets!

That`s the spirit nelstan, make a muppet of yourself. it`s all i`m after.. :)[/quote]

You'll be crying in your Burgundy when we are playing FC Tiraspol in the 15/16 season.[/quote]

accrington stanley will bring you down to earth.. :)

champs95
20-07-2014, 10:33 PM
If things went even worse financially, and think, we are now paying Rhodes 50k a week ...we could soon be playing Accy Stanley :s

bigmoon
20-07-2014, 10:34 PM

Come On You Clarets!

European place, the ginger Mourinho won't settle for anything less.

Quickenthetempo
21-07-2014, 11:35 AM
He's better than Mourinho. He makes players play at their best whereas Jose turns world class strikers into duds.

jordan12rhodes
21-07-2014, 02:00 PM
He's better than Mourinho. He makes players play at their best whereas Jose turns world class strikers into duds.

the only gauge for you against prem opposition so far was last season in the cup against southampton`s reserves, and unless i`m mistaken, you got comfortably beaten..

Quickenthetempo
21-07-2014, 02:18 PM
If we keep scoring three goals a game I will be very happy.:D

jordan12rhodes
21-07-2014, 02:23 PM
If we keep scoring three goals a game I will be very happy.:D

even if you concede 4..?

Quickenthetempo
21-07-2014, 05:27 PM
I'm pretty confident we won't concede 4 goals very often.;D

Much more defensive minded than the last Burnley team to go up.

champs95
21-07-2014, 05:40 PM

one decent season in his whole managerial career in the 2nd tier of English football of course translates to Mourinho's record as a manager.

I'd say Dyche is very much like an Aidy Bothroyd. In and out very quickly. Time will tell ...if in 15 years we are still discussing him, he may well be considered half decent. Once season does not do that. Anyone can have a good season.

yorkyclaret
21-07-2014, 08:20 PM
Take you've not met Brian Laws then?

champs95
21-07-2014, 09:04 PM
No Yorky, but I have met Owen Coyle. :D
I already know the words to this song, I've heard it many times before.

Quickenthetempo
23-07-2014, 11:04 AM
You are clutching at straws now Champs, how many managers last 15 years these days?

How can Dyche fail this year? We are big favourites to finish last and comeback down, so that would be par.

Anything else is a job well done. :D

champs95
23-07-2014, 11:41 AM
You are clutching at straws now Champs, how many managers last 15 years these days?

How can Dyche fail this year? We are big favourites to finish last and comeback down, so that would be par.

Anything else is a job well done. :D

15 years? Where did you get that from? I mentioned Pearson had been in that job for 10 seasons.

And which managers last a long time? The very best ones. Fly by night ones come and go. Like Owen Coyle.
I recall you all saying he was the best thing since sliced bread...not too long ago.

Just pointing I've seen it all before. On a football level, I hope you put the cat amoung the pidgeons and upset a few. Can't see it, you need to spend a bit, and you cant attract anyone decent.

Why are you bothered, are you not a Rovers fan?

Quickenthetempo
23-07-2014, 02:07 PM
No just a nice dingle.

It's fashionable to slag Coyle off now but what he did for Burnley was superb.

It's like slagging King Kenny off for being crap at Liverpool.

champs95
23-07-2014, 04:12 PM
No just a nice dingle.

It's fashionable to slag Coyle off now but what he did for Burnley was superb.

It's like slagging King Kenny off for being crap at Liverpool.

I seriously thought you where a Rovers fan???? Your pulling my leg surley. I get rival's and all that, but your on here more than any Rovers I know of? Why, if I may be as bold as to ask that.

...now I've picked myself up off the floor at the next back I can repsond ...and now I know 100% your pulling my leg.
Did I just read you comparing Kenny Dalglish to Owen Coyle? Wow ...:O XD
I've read alot of bvitter *******s on here over the years. This one kind sir has beaten all the rest.

Well done - Top post :star:

Quickenthetempo
23-07-2014, 05:08 PM
I go on Claretsmad but it's very busy with most threads getting answered quickly or getting too long in posts.

This is far more personal and you might only get human interaction twice a week, so you have to saviour it more.:D

I like to chat to away fans in the cricket club at Burnley as well. It's called being a football fan and I can't recall any abusive messages I have put on here over the years.

I know you're trying to make me look silly but I compared the situation not the managers as you know.

Duffer
23-07-2014, 06:38 PM
I go on Claretsmad but it's very busy with most threads getting answered quickly or getting too long in posts.

This is far more personal and you might only get human interaction twice a week, so you have to saviour it more.:D

I like to chat to away fans in the cricket club at Burnley as well. It's called being a football fan and I can't recall any abusive messages I have put on here over the years.

I know you're trying to make me look silly but I compared the situation not the managers as you know.

Don't worry about looking silly with chumps - you're not the one that said you've "read alot of bvitter *******s"!!!! XD XD

jordan12rhodes
23-07-2014, 06:52 PM

Don't worry about looking silly with chumps - you're not the one that said you've "read alot of bvitter *******s"!!!! XD XD[/quote]

do one you raving homo..

Duffer
23-07-2014, 07:12 PM

Don't worry about looking silly with chumps - you're not the one that said you've "read alot of bvitter *******s"!!!! XD XD[/quote]

do one you raving homo..[/quote]

Kindly address your superiors with more respect you weird knt.

jordan12rhodes
23-07-2014, 07:46 PM

do one you raving homo..[/quote]

Kindly address your superiors with more respect you weird knt.[/quote]

kiss my ass, faggot..

champs95
23-07-2014, 07:50 PM

That's fine pal, I get your a Claret now. No worries.
And joking/banter aside, I get what your saying re managers. To get any unfashionable club (of which you fall into) promoted against all odds, is a minor miracle. At the standard etc you where, it was commendable. I guess in a round about way, that's all I was saying. (Maybe on another thread??) ...about Coyle, or anyone who sometimes finds success relatively easy, and ear

Font_of_knowledge
24-07-2014, 08:39 AM

Come On You Clarets!

You'll be crying in your Burgundy when we are playing FC Tiraspol in the 15/16 season.[/quote]

accrington stanley will bring you down to earth.. :)[/quote]

I see your prediction came true. Just for the wrong team! ;-)