PDA

View Full Version : Ask Sully

GARNETT
21-07-2014, 11:11 PM
Jack has tweeted this evening that his father will be holding a Q&A on twitter Thursday 5.30 pm GMT

Not on twitter myself but will post probing questions on this thread in the hope that a t wat will twit it to him Thursday, any other t wats out there who don't twit feel free to join in.

Oh, and lets see how long it takes before the thread becomes ridiculous.

bonzosbest74
21-07-2014, 11:24 PM
Jack has tweeted this evening that his father will be holding a Q&A on twitter Thursday 5.30 pm GMT

Not on twitter myself but will post probing questions on this thread in the hope that a t wat will twit it to him Thursday, any other t wats out there who don't twit feel free to join in.

Dear Mr Sullivan, have you ever questioned the fact that Kevin Nolan seems to have a Guaranteed starting berth regardless of form or fitness. Do you think that having acquired a genuine No10 in Zarate (who was deemed good enough to play that role for Inter Milan and the top scorer in Argentina last season) that he will get to play that position of be shunted out wide to accommodate our captain?

BlackDiamond
21-07-2014, 11:26 PM
David Gold responded to an inquiry whether Andy Carroll would still be at the club at season start, by saying he "had no reason to believe he would not be..."

...however he did not commit to a Yes :O

GARNETT
21-07-2014, 11:37 PM
Sully,
Have you considered building a large purpose built Supporters Club within the grounds of the Park ? there is room,
A Members Club with public house opening times and showing West Ham away games via West Ham TV.

You know it makes sense.

Taki
21-07-2014, 11:46 PM
Dear Mr Sullivan, have you ever questioned the fact that Kevin Nolan seems to have a Guaranteed starting berth regardless of form or fitness. Do you think that having acquired a genuine No10 in Zarate (who was deemed good enough to play that role for Inter Milan and the top scorer in Argentina last season) that he will get to play that position of be shunted out wide to accommodate our captain?

Not even god himself (Messi) could get on FS team sheet ahead of Nolan. "Well this Messi fella is decent, but he doesn't have that special understanding with Big Andy..."

GARNETT
22-07-2014, 07:48 AM
Sully,
As you are aware we will be playing in the Veltins arena the weekend after next, what you may not be aware of is that the Stadium has a safe standing area for 16,000 fans, unfortunately we have been placed the other end of the stadium so will not get to enjoy the experience of yesteryear.
I hope that you would have a chat with Schalke officials about the pros and cons of adopting safe standing rather than taking the f.a. view of complete ignorance.

FLAIRON
22-07-2014, 08:09 AM
Twitter ye not.

dorsetdano
22-07-2014, 08:53 PM

Dear Mr Sullivan, have you ever questioned the fact that Kevin Nolan seems to have a Guaranteed starting berth regardless of form or fitness. Do you think that having acquired a genuine No10 in Zarate (who was deemed good enough to play that role for Inter Milan and the top scorer in Argentina last season) that he will get to play that position of be shunted out wide to accommodate our captain?[/quote]

Seeing as you ridiculed me yday or the day before for having a long title on a thread (50 characs roughly) didn't you know that tweets have to be 140 characs or less. Think your question would have

bonzosbest74
22-07-2014, 09:08 PM

Dear Mr Sullivan, have you ever questioned the fact that Kevin Nolan seems to have a Guaranteed starting berth regardless of form or fitness. Do you think that having acquired a genuine No10 in Zarate (who was deemed good enough to play that role for Inter Milan and the top scorer in Argentina last season) that he will get to play that position of be shunted out wide to accommodate our captain?[/quote]

Seeing as you ridiculed me yday or the day before for having a long title on a thread (50 characs roughly) didn't you know that tweets have to be 140

dorsetdano
22-07-2014, 09:18 PM

Seeing as you ridiculed me yday or the day before for having a long title on a thread (50 characs ro

castiron
22-07-2014, 09:42 PM
Dave, Do you dress yourself?

GARNETT
24-07-2014, 11:18 AM
5.30 Tonight

Ask Sullivan outright, what`s happening with Morrison ?

Or forever hold your piece.

palerider
24-07-2014, 12:25 PM
Dear Sully.

I'd like to ask if you think it was Freud or Darwin that exerted the stronger influence of imagination in the Western World in respect of the theory of psychoanalysis which even now remain such a multi-faceted controversy among post-1850 plilosophers ?

frogiron
24-07-2014, 03:02 PM
Dear Sully.

I'd like to ask if you think it was Freud or Darwin that exerted the stronger influence of imagination in the Western World in respect of the theory of psychoanalysis which even now remain such a multi-faceted controversy among post-1850 plilosophers ?

Jung.

Every fu(king time.

And anyone who says Freud is a talk-out-their-ar5e (unt.

>:(

palerider
24-07-2014, 07:57 PM
Dear Sully.

Jung.

Every fu(king time.

And anyone who says Freud is a talk-out-their-ar5e (unt.

>:([/quote]

Well you would say that wouldn't you.

Everyone knows that Sullivan thinks that Freud's field, psychoanalysis, sh1ts all over that of Jung's which was analytics.

Just another case of typing before you've done your research I'm afraid.

bonzosbest74
24-07-2014, 08:21 PM
Here is the Q&A. . . . . . very honest answers imo. - view external link (www.westhamtillidie.com/)

BlackDiamond
24-07-2014, 09:00 PM
Here is the Q&A. . . . . . very honest answers imo.

He will sign another striker. This time I would hope we pursue somebody of quality and not the usual bodge.

Probably me, Winston's body language suggests he is off.

Whiskyman
24-07-2014, 09:19 PM

He will sign another striker. This time I would hope we pursue somebody of quality and not the usual bodge.

Probably me, Winston's body language suggests he is off.[/quote]

If he doesn't sign a new contract the club should sell him imo.

Don't want to see him walk on a free in 12 months, do we?

BillyDWhizz
24-07-2014, 09:53 PM

Probably me, Winston's body language suggests he is off.[/quote]

If he doesn't sign a new contract the club should sell him imo.

Don't want to see him walk on a free in 12 months, do we?[/quote]

Yea, but who the hell do we replace him with? Sam can't be trusted to make decisions on CB's as Roger Johnson proved. I'd fling a cash bid in to Lerner..oops I mean Villa for Ron Vlaar personally.

Taki
25-07-2014, 03:18 AM
Pretty good questions here... and one very interesting answer. Could the end be in sight for FS or is it just wishful thinking? - view external link (http://tinyurl.com/m454kvk)

bones
25-07-2014, 06:11 AM
Listening to Sullivan on talksport last night fat bloke won't see the season out with whu.Never stopped having digs at fat sam. - view external link (http://talksport.com/football/exclusive-sullivan-tells-allardyce-west-ham-must-improve-next-season-140725103703)

FLAIRON
25-07-2014, 07:43 AM
TBH, I liked what he had to say.

WHU
25-07-2014, 12:43 PM
Sully has always been the most verbal but got (unted for it. This followed the monklike silence of people like Terry Brown.

Sully was the only one of the three amigos that wanted Toady gone.

I stand by what I have said all along on him. He's a bit naive but he means well and gives his manager good financial support. He's also the main grafter on the board.

Brady is all about numbers and business plan. On paper, she has succeeded mostly. She has failed to capture the potential of Stratford Corporate thus far though, with Toady still here. She'll milk the new stadium and jog on to London Mayor or Conservative MP territory thereafter. 100%.

Gold I now have down as a bit of a silly old (unt/silent partner. Numbers look good, cares about fu(k all else. Never viewed him like this prior to his arrival.

jon15u
25-07-2014, 03:21 PM
Sully has always been the most verbal but got (unted for it. This followed the monklike silence of people like Terry Brown.

Sully was the only one of the three amigos that wanted Toady gone.

I stand by what I have said all along on him. He's a bit naive but he means well and gives his manager good financial support. He's also the main grafter on the board.

Brady is all about numbers and business plan. On paper, she has succeeded mostly. She has failed to capture the potential of Stratford Corporate thus far though, with Toady still here. She'll milk the new stadium and jog on to London Mayor or Conservative MP territory thereafter. 100%.

Gold I now have down as a bit of a silly old (unt/silent partner. Numbers look good, cares about fu(k all else. Never viewed him like this prior to his arrival.

Well i agree in part, but him being k-unted off was more to the fact that he came out with a huge bag of bull manure and thought us gull

TOWIE
25-07-2014, 04:04 PM
Listening to the clip of DS on talksport, it is clear that the way he sees the club going and how Bfs sees it is totally different. The board want ravel to Tay and sign longer contract, allardyce says ravel does not fit into his plans. If there is a split there is only one winner. Allardyce will be gone by end of August is my humble opinion.

dagenhamJohn
25-07-2014, 04:46 PM
Listening to the clip of DS on talksport, it is clear that the way he sees the club going and how Bfs sees it is totally different. The board want ravel to Tay and sign longer contract, allardyce says ravel does not fit into his plans. If there is a split there is only one winner. Allardyce will be gone by end of August is my humble opinion.won't happen next month, very probably December, the transfer window is not yet closed so plenty of time to improve imo.

WHU
26-07-2014, 09:23 PM
fingers crossed but it would have been so much easier buiding for stratford with a FOOTBALL playing manager. for many reasons

the AŁ3mil payoff cannot surely be the only reason as if it is, the board really haven't grasped the potential of what happens at this club sometime soon

AŁ3mil is peanuts compared to the bigger picture if done right

Whiskyman
26-07-2014, 10:35 PM
the AŁ3mil payoff cannot surely be the only reason as if it is, the board really haven't grasped the potential of what happens at this club sometime soon

AŁ3mil is peanuts compared to the bigger picture if done right

100% correct. But unfortunately I think it is totally down to the pay off situation.

WHU
26-07-2014, 10:39 PM
the Ai3mil payoff cannot surely be the only reason as if it is, the board really haven't grasped the potential of what happens at this club sometime soon

Ai3mil is peanuts compared to the bigger picture if done right

100% correct. But unfortunately I think it is totally down to the pay off situation.[/quote]

if so mate, we need a buy-out as they are strictly small-time