PDA

View Full Version : Holy Krap Batman

Trickytreesreds
23-07-2014, 08:14 AM
I have seen a rumour, of Billy Davies being approached to be your manager. My God, how bad can it get?

Could you imagine the post match interview after the first game?

Reporter - Billy, was the mauling your team suffered, at the hands of Forest, a result of an ill prepared squad, and only having 8 first team, in other words, non-youth, players to choose from?

Billy - Well, its a work in progress, but you're asking the wrong man.
Finally, it is what it is.

Yep, that sounds familiar, XD XD XD

fyldeflyer
23-07-2014, 02:52 PM
Don't tell me you read the Sun Tricky? :O Always had you down as a Guardian or Financial times man?

Anyway you never know with our clown of a chairman anything could happen, he openly admits he knows **** all about football so stranger things have happened.

Trickytreesreds
23-07-2014, 03:39 PM
Don't tell me you read the Sun Tricky? :O Always had you down as a Guardian or Financial times man?

Anyway you never know with our clown of a chairman anything could happen, he openly admits he knows **** all about football so stranger things have happened.

No I didn't have the Sun, saw the article on a rumours thread.
It won't happen anyway. Billy likes his transfer pot. Your chairman would be lucky to give him oxygen in the office.

bigmoon
27-07-2014, 08:55 PM
Is this Catpiss in another guise? Or are there actually other Forest Fans out there... Lol. If you ain't CastusTheRed pal then I do apologise. If you are Castus, then get stuffed you pikey. ;D

gardsPNE
29-07-2014, 02:53 PM
I have seen a rumour, of Billy Davies being approached to be your manager. My God, how bad can it get?

Could you imagine the post match interview after the first game?

Reporter - Billy, was the mauling your team suffered, at the hands of Forest, a result of an ill prepared squad, and only having 8 first team, in other words, non-youth, players to choose from?

Billy - Well, its a work in progress, but you're asking the wrong man.
Finally, it is what it is.

Yep, that sounds familiar, XD XD XD

Even I wouldnt wish the little sh1te on the Lashers.

Kseasider
01-08-2014, 03:21 AM
Like a bunch of washer women you lot, the "Riga Revolution" is about to bloom,

Cubero anybody,

drool drool nobbers, XD

Trickytreesreds
01-08-2014, 03:51 PM
Is this Catpiss in another guise? Or are there actually other Forest Fans out there... Lol. If you ain't CastusTheRed pal then I do apologise. If you are Castus, then get stuffed you pikey. ;D

No I'm not Castus. Castus had a global ban, I was around when he was posting and am well aware of how much your love for him was. ;D