PDA

View Full Version : Hibs set to sign Scott Allan???

1875STEVE
24-07-2014, 12:13 PM
Il tell you what, if this is true, what a feckin signing.

Id be delighted with this.

Finally a tricky, fast playmaker. :-) - view external link (www.hibernian-mad.co.uk/news/tmnw/hibs_set_to_sign_scott_allan_836841/index.shtml)

theoldman
24-07-2014, 01:56 PM
Appears to have lost his way a bit down south lets hope Stubbs can get the best out of him and has a good career at ER.

Godflesh
24-07-2014, 05:21 PM
Done deal.

:-) - view external link (http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/28473569)

theoldman
24-07-2014, 06:59 PM
Beat me to it Gods have to admit the picture of the player at ER looks better than him in fornt of that big lump of stone. - view external link (http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/20140724/allan-joins-hibernian_2262950_4032061)

1875STEVE
24-07-2014, 10:16 PM
Appears to have lost his way a bit down south lets hope Stubbs can get the best out of him and has a good career at ER.

Wouldn't say he "lost his way". West Brom (Premiership) signed him for the future, so loaned him out.

He played In the English Cha,pionship and was wanted by some big clubs.

They didn't take the contract extension up, but was wanted by Palace(Prmiership) in January.

I think we kinda sneaked this one under the radar.

Turned down Rangers and clubs in England, so its a cracking sisgning IMO.

1875STEVE
24-07-2014, 10:40 PM
Hibs TV

>>>>>>>>> - view external link (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0vnzvAQawU0&list=UUXKLs14yjDc5s7GJ1txkWxw&index=1)

HedgehogJones
25-07-2014, 09:15 AM

Wouldn't say he "lost his way". West Brom (Premiership) signed him for the future, so loaned him out.

They didn't take the contract extension up, but was wanted by Palace(Prmiership) in January.

Turned down Rangers and clubs in England, so its a cracking sisgning IMO.[/quote]

I would definitely say he lost his way. Poor attitude apparently. Maybe he's learned now. You have to ask why United didn't take him back? I don't thin Sevco offered him a deal.

theoldman
25-07-2014, 01:57 PM

Turned down Rangers and clubs in England, so its a cracking sisgning IMO.[/quote]

I would definitely say he lost his way. Poor attitude apparently. Maybe he's learned now. You have to ask why United didn't take him back? I don't thin Sevco offered him a deal.[/quote]

One or two Rangers fans spewing that they didn't sign him, United have a decent team at the moment. A lot of positive Hibs fans with t

HedgehogJones
27-07-2014, 12:03 PM

I would definitely say he lost his way. Poor attitude apparently. Maybe he's learned now. You have to ask why United didn't take him back? I don't thin Sevco offered him a deal.[/quote]

One or two Rangers fans spewing that they didn't sign him, United have a decent team at