PDA

View Full Version : Some great news on the horizon

fyldeflyer
24-07-2014, 08:06 PM
No the Oystons haven't fu*ked off just yet but our club President Valerie Belekon has sent a letter to both our clowns in waiting Karl and his rapist father Owen demanding that the final premier league parachute payment of 8m (to be paid in August) be used on helping the manager bring in new players and also to get the new training ground up and running.

At last someone with some balls at the club to say something about the shambolic events currently going on at Bloomfield road.

Sorry cannot do link as on iPhone, but it's on mail on line but 100% authentic from all accounts.

Times up Oyston put up or fu*k off. >:(

Trickytreesreds
24-07-2014, 09:12 PM
Oh, I thought you'd heard my Kylie tickets were on the way? ;D

bfcandproud
25-07-2014, 11:14 AM
How do mate !

Too little too late..horse/stable door comes to mind

This should have been said 2 years ago, not left until now

The damage has already been done and is irreparable now :blue:

cdnseasider
26-07-2014, 12:56 AM
Well it's good to see some action once again. FF last I heard you may be going to Newfie to fish, did you go? I live on a river and don't fish, I just sit and watch the river go by, peaceful.
For the past few weeks I've been reading via the Gazette the atrocious happenings at BFC and beggars belief. Will Belekon's comments make a difference, I'm not sure. Does 20% ownership have much clout, I hope so.
Proud says it's too late but I'm not too sure about that. Last season we got off to a great start and look where we finished. This year no doubt we will be behind the 8 ball to begin but it's a 46 game season so who knows. :heart:

fyldeflyer
26-07-2014, 09:33 PM
Hi cdn no I didn't go because my brother and wife booked to come over here instead, He comes in just 3 weeks time ( he's currently in Cuba) I've told him we may well go over for Christmas/new year instead as would be nice to see the snow, missus wants to see Niagara in the winter time.

As regards the goings on at BFC you really don't want to know it will make your blood boil, shambolic is not a strong enough word to use, it's simply going from bad to worse I am afraid. :blue:

Should I come over you up for a pint in your local club? Would love to see/meet you should I come over.

cdnseasider
27-07-2014, 01:29 PM
Would be great to meet you and sup a couple of pints. Not sure the Falls will be frozen that early but if we get a winter like this past one good chance. We are planning on going to Florida for 2 months from mid Jan on, but having a problem booking a place that's available. After last winter just about every body from Canada and northern US has the same idea.
Hope to see you around the new year.

fyldeflyer
27-07-2014, 07:57 PM
All the best mate.