PDA

View Full Version : Official Site

Wellup4it
24-07-2014, 11:24 PM
Still no acknowledgement of the result on the Official site. Fans will want hard answers after this debacle.

steviex
24-07-2014, 11:54 PM
Still no acknowledgement of the result on the Official site. Fans will want hard answers after this debacle.

like the hard answers we've got after every cup fpuck up ... perm any p1ss poor team you like..

wellowell
25-07-2014, 09:41 AM
Our site is crap and I mean total crap it dosnt even have the result or report of the 1st leg all it has is the Fulham friendly if you look under matches. It really frustrates me as so simple to add reports it is classed as our official site but tells us nothing I still don't know our crowd from 1st leg as was away on holiday and keep checking but nothing their they should get JWOK to update it as he does a much better job on this site. Also I go on to check lotto on a Friday as don't get e-mails even though asked on 10 occasions at least as have 3 seats in it and sometimes it can be the following week before its updated. - view external link (ecking)

Yazz
25-07-2014, 02:55 PM
The office staff at FP are in the main - incompetent, and we've now got a tea-boy running the Club. :(

Desperate times ahead.