PDA

View Full Version : Do you want fries with that?

yubbywelch
25-07-2014, 09:19 PM
Your favorite fast food?

(Pizza and fish and chips not included because they are made to order.)

For me Kentucky Fried Chicken (Tucky Duck)

MissWinnie
25-07-2014, 09:50 PM
Hmm I guess it would probably just be the fries with possibly a bean burger in a roll with salad. Not usually a lot of choice for us veggies. I struggle to eat Quorn which is usually on offer, as it is meant to replicate meat and even though my head knows it's just a veggie protein, the texture of it makes me feel like I'm eating meat, so I just can't do it.

stateside
26-07-2014, 11:55 AM
It is really bad for you, who knows what is inside the meat? It looks disgusting once you are a quarter of the way through it, but for me it is Taco Bell's Nacho Bell Grande.

yubbywelch
27-07-2014, 02:00 AM
We don't have many Taco Bell's over here.

I do love Mexican and Italian for restaurant choices.

ozfan
29-07-2014, 01:10 AM
Fresh battered snapper,two fish cakes and chips.

MissWinnie
29-07-2014, 03:20 AM
Pay attention in class Master Ozfan.

Yubby said not including fish and chips. :P

If he'd said we could go to the chip shop, I'd have had those instead with salt and lots of vinegar. Maybe a veggie pasty if they had any.

Feeling slightly hungry now.

yubbywelch
29-07-2014, 08:07 AM
Oz normallly goes threw my poists to chek for spelin mistakes.

ozfan
29-07-2014, 11:03 AM
Saw that after but was too lazy to edit. It's because I struggle to get past the second line in Yubby's posts :P

Miss Winnie I'm happy to stay after class and accept willingly any punishment you deem fit. Willingly. ;D

At a stretch a KFC Zinger burger but I can't remember when I last ate one.

bongosdad
30-07-2014, 06:47 AM
Try the hot wings. 2 for 99p lovely. I've stopped buying the kfc meal and have 10 wings instead.

MissWinnie
30-07-2014, 05:19 PM
Miss Winnie I'm happy to stay after class and accept willingly any punishment you deem fit. Willingly. ;D

Come and see me later, after class. Now, get on with checking Yubby's spelling while I ponder on your punishment. ;D

dazzyo-villa
30-07-2014, 09:41 PM
A nice burger or a chicken kebab.

yubbywelch
31-07-2014, 09:00 AM

Come and see me later, after class. Now, get on with checking Yubby's spelling while I ponder on your punishment. ;D[/quote]

Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

yubbywelch
23-10-2014, 04:23 AM
I had KFC a couple of weeks ago and man it was good, but after a couple of pieces of chicken the grease started to disagree with my internals.

Back 20 years ago I could eat anything, these days There is so much I have to be mindful of.

Milk, bread, grease, lemon soft drink,

(I have been trying to remove soft drink from my diet) but I just love it. :(