PDA

View Full Version : Is this the plan?

manatmat
26-07-2014, 08:10 PM
Trying to make sense o the various statements and bits of news doing the rounds, I think I now see the plan. First of all the we want to keep all our players,with one or two exceptions. Second anyone can go if the money is right. Third we will plunge into the transfer market for new players after some have left. Fourth our squad of players all want to be here,so there is no need for anyone to leave unless the money is right. Have I missed anything?

olano
27-07-2014, 12:27 PM
Yes we dont want normale frendlyes before the start of the season :-)

Jaxon
27-07-2014, 07:38 PM
Agree I think the club has lost its way this pre season with clubs pulling out of a friendly at the last minute then saying we played a team that they say we didn't so we didn't know who we had played. I also think we might not be as comfortable as first thought looking at the shambles that's going on in the background. Has the board really lost the plot ???????????????

I hope not OTBC CTID

daly
29-07-2014, 08:31 PM
Jaxon

The Board lost the plot last Christmas when Pulis should have come here. Now we have a manager who really lacks experience and charisma

Laurie
30-07-2014, 07:05 PM
Jaxon

The Board lost the plot last Christmas when Pulis should have come here. Now we have a manager who really lacks experience and charisma

Since when did charisma win anything.
NA has the necessary coaching badges, and therefore has the quality and know how to manage anywhere, add to that he is City through and through, and looks to have the majority of players support.
After the crap we put up with last season right now I'm happy with that.
Alas you cant please all of the people all of the time, and some you can never please.

daly
30-07-2014, 07:45 PM
Laurie
Easily pleased, ask anyone at The Castle
Perhaps wrong word used but have my doubts about his ability to manage the not good enough former Premiership Players.
Hope he succeeds

olano
01-08-2014, 07:49 AM
If rick dont play next seasen then i think we will sgrugle to score. Realy realt hope de seil hopper and not ricky.