PDA

View Full Version : Nearest thing too a big derby !!

Romared
27-07-2014, 04:27 PM
A friendly at oakwell ! Arr bad is that !! Be good to see you ! Wish it worrint championship tho :blue: ne'er mind will ev to mek doo ! Go steady wi us tho average age of arr teeum is just ova 14 ;D all the best for coming season and behave yorsens int tarn next setdi ;D Regards ROMA .

Rotherhamowl10
28-07-2014, 09:02 AM
Can't get to Baaaaaaarnsley for the big match on Saturday Romared - you'll have to let us know how both teams play.

I'am sure it was only a few years ago when we were the lower opposition team at Oakwell for a friendly. Football is a strange old game, I'm sure you'll be back up soon.

Romared
29-07-2014, 12:59 PM
Cheers for that Rotherham , will give my views ! 1pm KO ? Bit annoyed by that , MAY BE ON SKY :D :D :D Regards ROMA.

Rotherhamowl10
29-07-2014, 01:21 PM
More concerned about us picking up an injury. Will thi tell tarn players to go easy wi them challenges?

Looks like we've lost Lavery to a serious knee injury at Donny.

helmut_rooster
29-07-2014, 09:19 PM
BAAAAARNSLEEEY! XD

Romared
30-07-2014, 04:55 PM
BAAAAARNSLEEEY! XDarr wen tha puts like that it Meks us look MASSIVE ;D ez tha been tu caravan wi thi Aunty Cyril lately in Primrose Valley ? Ope you ev a good season ! What do you think ? Ope Braggers is still me mate too ? Regards as ALLWAYS ROMA THE RED .

roseylee
30-07-2014, 06:08 PM
the nearest thing to a derby you have is leeds.

or rotherham till they go down again, the rest of em are not even on the radar, the league tables tell you all you need to know.

Romared
30-07-2014, 07:10 PM
the nearest thing to a derby you have is leeds.

or rotherham till they go down again, the rest of em are not even on the radar, the league tables tell you all you need to know.nice n THICK just how a like mi custard :? Sweet dreams Bairn .

roseylee
30-07-2014, 07:52 PM
barnsley aint in the championship anymore.

get over it sunshine.

Romared
31-07-2014, 04:55 PM
barnsley aint in the championship anymore.

get over it sunshine.nivva have we been Relegated >:( what will we do nar ? Thought it was a bad dream I'd had !! But I believe what you say ;D get to bed nar neet rake .

braggyowl
01-08-2014, 11:20 AM
BAAAAARNSLEEEY! XDarr wen tha puts like that it Meks us look MASSIVE ;D ez tha been tu caravan wi thi Aunty Cyril lately in Primrose Valley ? Ope you ev a good season ! What do you think ? Ope Braggers is still me mate too ? Regards as ALLWAYS ROMA THE RED .[/quote]

Cu'erse I am Roma. :)

roseylee
02-08-2014, 12:58 AM
are you looking forward to crawley town, 1st game of the season at home ? romared, ya muppet. :D

Romared
02-08-2014, 02:25 PM
More concerned about us picking up an injury. Will thi tell tarn players to go easy wi them challenges?

Looks like we've lost Lavery to a serious knee injury at Donny.no injuries Rotherham !! Pretty good work out ! McGuire ? He looked good , plus the lad lees or Lee ? No problems for both sides next season as I see !! Maybe we need a bit more experience ? Both sides easy mid table finishes at least ;D once again all the best !! Good away following too around 2 k 1800 more than the bumhole blunts will bring here :D :D

Romared
02-08-2014, 02:27 PM
are you looking forward to crawley town, 1st game of the season at home ? romared, ya muppet. :DYES I AM LOOKING FORWARD TO IT THANK YOU xxxxxxxxxx:heart: :heart: :heart:

SallyKate
02-08-2014, 08:25 PM
Barnsley v Wednesday in full.

Enjoyed the day.xxxx

Romared
02-08-2014, 08:31 PM
Barnsley v Wednesday in full.

Enjoyed the day.xxxxglad you did , have a great season x

Acido
02-08-2014, 08:44 PM
are you looking forward to crawley town, 1st game of the season at home ? romared, ya muppet. :D

Yo RoseyLee (isnt that rhyming slang for cup of tea ? :D), yes I think we are looking forward to it. Lg One is awful but I think Danny is building something here and Im hoping we just might surprise a few people this season.

Rotherhamowl10
03-08-2014, 04:22 PM

Looks like we've lost Lavery to a serious knee injury at Donny.no injuries Rotherham !! Pretty good work out ! McGuire ? He looked good , plus the lad lees or Lee ? No problems for both sides next season as I see !! Maybe we need a bit more experience ? Both sides easy mid table finishes at least ;D once again all the best !! Good away following too around 2 k 1800 more than the bumhole blunts will bring here :D :D[/quote]

Managed to catch a bit of the game on that there YouTube.

Looked a good workout and both teams played it at a high tempo. How's Dale Jennings doing for you guys? always kept an eye on him since his move to Germany.

Good luck for the season Romared.

Romared
04-08-2014, 08:26 PM
Got potential to be very good ! On his day unplayable , needs more consistency , maybe he will get that elsewhere , 2 years left on contract !! A big season from him could ? See him in premier , mid table side !! .